Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 01:40

All times are UTC+02:00

us 
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2012, 19:34 
Has learned to write! (152)
I'm a new vet on the SMP server and i went to check what all commands/ abilities i have now, but i when i looked at the topic i noticed it's slightly out of date. It appears to be from when we had the "old" map with 2 worlds, i was wondering if we could update it and trim out the old commands that are no longer available and add any new commands that will be used such as towny commands if we're going back to that.

I was going off of the following topic/page http://forum.specialattack.net/viewtopi ... 85&t=12514

au 
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2012, 21:40 
Has no REAL life! (1349)
Yeah, due to the fact I have holidays in 2 days I will start working on one. Mind you there is no point for this map as the new server is just around the corner.

For now the basics you need to know:
/kick <name> <reason> - Kicks a player and shows them the reason
/mute <name> - Mutes a player
/a <message> - Admin Chat (dont use toggled mode. IRC and dynmap are greedy bastards and it will be visible to all)
/freeze <name> - Freeze a player.
/isbanned <name> - See if a player is banned
/weather <sunny|stormy> - Change the weather. This is only if enough people are complaining about lag however and is not to be abused

There is also a command, I think its /baninfo <name> and it allows you to look up ban information on a player. Although I am not 100% sure that the command is /baninfo.

us 
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2012, 21:42 
Has learned to write! (152)
thanks mbl that helps alot, also yeah i get the map doesnt have much of a point ^_^ but it will help to have the definite list for whatever comes next