It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 00:23

All times are UTC+02:00

us 
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2013, 02:26 
Geek (839)
Updated/Changed Completely and New.

LB
Ban

Last edited by Arbogeddon on 23 Apr 2013, 02:07, edited 5 times in total.

ca 
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2013, 02:56 
Geek (776)
If freeze doesn't mess things up server side, it could be a great addition.

ca 
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2013, 03:54 
Doesn't get out much (374)
Not that, that currently linked plugin has to be used, but that one was last updated over a year ago...

Just make sure if you're posting about any plugins that they are at least up to date :)

Other then that good work keep the ideas flowing! :D

Saintk: Bet those people are americans
Howard: Course they are american; one big religious nuthouse

gb 
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2013, 10:07 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Here on the swings and roundabouts show...

I know I beat up on you guys for just complaining and not actually suggesting anything, but can you at least credit mbl and I with some intelligence? We always used to have a Freeze plugin - same as we always had a LogBlock plugin - and we now don't. Might it occur to you, before you make a belaboured, page long post, that the reason we don't have a given plugin any more is that there is no such plugin to be had?

Coming here and making huge appeals after pestering people on IRC for a month over something we transparently would have thought of is just weird. If you can think of it, I assure you we though of it months ago so please consider WHY it is not implemented.

us 
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2013, 23:25 
Geek (839)
I have never once critisized either of you, for you both do a great job. We look up to you two, and you both know exactly what you're talking about. I DID think about WHY this plugin was not implemented; I figured that it was simply abused. I do apologize for not considering the "out of date" problem though, so I am sorry. About the pestering, I don't have the slightest clue what made you think I was "pestering" you. I have messages you TWICE within the past month, both for different reasons. Along with that, when I do decide to message you, it takes a miracle to get a response. I have always liked you, always stood up or your ways against others. I hope to get some respect back. Thanks :18

gb 
PostPosted: 13 Mar 2013, 00:48 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Arbogeddon wrote:
I have never once critisized either of you, for you both do a great job. We look up to you two, and you both know exactly what you're talking about. I DID think about WHY this plugin was not implemented; I figured that it was simply abused. I do apologize for not considering the "out of date" problem though, so I am sorry. About the pestering, I don't have the slightest clue what made you think I was "pestering" you. I have messages you TWICE within the past month, both for different reasons. Along with that, when I do decide to message you, it takes a miracle to get a response. I have always liked you, always stood up or your ways against others. I hope to get some respect back. Thanks :18
Oh just ignore me. Seriously - head wedged firmly up arse these days. My apologies

us 
PostPosted: 13 Mar 2013, 01:16 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
Quote:
Oh just ignore me. Seriously - head wedged firmly up arse these days. My apologies
Pics or it didn't happen... :mrgreen:

us 
PostPosted: 20 Mar 2013, 00:23 
Does Minecraft or something... (1323)
Log block plugin seems like it would take quite a lot server side to keep track of every single block placed and destroyed on a large map such as SMP and Towny has. Even if we did get MLB or another one of our talented coders to make a plugin or get the source and update existing ones, it just doesn't seem reasonable to get it.
Freeze, if done correctly, updating it or making a whole new one would be worth it. Same points. It is outdated but if you think about the concept it could be really easy to work out. If freeze doesn't work out, maybe a command that would teleport trouble players to a box that has protection and a non-pvp zone, and remembers the coordinates that they were at when they were 'frozen' and teleport them back when the command is put in again. Just an idea, seems possible, bugs are possible as well, just wanted to put that idea out there.

-AF56

us 
PostPosted: 20 Mar 2013, 01:46 
Geek (883)
I don't want to get in trouble...but I found an updated version of logblock that runs on 1.4.7 Hope it helps http://www.curse.com/server-mods/minecraft/logblock

<Assassin3562> :P
*Assassin3562 thinks his life over

au 
PostPosted: 20 Mar 2013, 03:32 
Has no REAL life! (1349)
With some new server options we are looking at this could be an option

us 
PostPosted: 30 Mar 2013, 22:23 
Geek (839)
Arbogeddon wrote:
Contributor Kit
So as the name implies, we could have a contributor kit, with the same cooldown as the other kits. Although I am not sure what items to be put in it... Ideas?

us 
PostPosted: 31 Mar 2013, 06:30 
Geek (883)
All gold

us 
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2013, 01:34 
Geek (839)
Update

us 
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2013, 02:24 
Geek (883)
Arbogeddon wrote:
Update
...whats the update?

us 
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2013, 02:34 
Geek (839)
tscuzimbrown wrote:
Arbogeddon wrote:
Update
...whats the update?
Read the original post.

be 
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2013, 18:36 
Has no REAL life! (1087)
Personally, I'd say no to vets having /ban. You can't make it so 3 people have to approve of the ban, and I don't trust every vet enough to follow that guideline.

As for logblock, it's just been added back in. It could be useful, but veterans aren't ops, though wanting to help is always a good trait to have offcourse :D
So yeah, only pro's there.

au 
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2013, 22:31 
Has no REAL life! (1349)
Vets dont really jave ban because they simply dont need it. You guys have always had the options to mute, freeze, kick or call for an op whould you really need to ban someone. As for logblock, I added tjat so that we can catch the person that stole X off Y. I really didn't want it to be used as a tool for vets to go round whacking everything ro see who flipped that third lever in the back of your house (a little exadurated, but I'm sure you get what I meean).