Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 07:49

All times are UTC+02:00

au 
PostPosted: 12 May 2013, 23:50 
Has no REAL life! (1349)
With the closure of FB and the future opening of more servers under the Minecraft section, rules need to be updated, added and some even flat out removed. Over time rules will be added and removed where seen fit. Most rules currently were set based solely with FB in mind and need to be drastically changed at points.

Although future updates will show up as a new post in the forums, they will very rarely be announced in-game. This is a notice for all users to check the rules designated here regularly.

Thank you all for understanding!

us 
PostPosted: 13 May 2013, 20:12 
Does Minecraft or something... (190)
Can you tell us any sneak previews of what is yet to come to our beautiful forums, or are they still being discussed?

us 
PostPosted: 13 May 2013, 21:50 
Geek (839)
budsewell wrote:
Can you tell us any sneak previews of what is yet to come to our beautiful forums, or are they still being discussed?
I think what he means is mostly just a change in rules, and the way things are ran. Not literal change.

us 
PostPosted: 13 May 2013, 22:57 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
A little of both. The rules have all been redone to better fit our current state. The forums, as you all can see, are now smaller(lacking of the FB section) and have been drastically cleaned up.

The topics that have been stickied and placed as announcements that held no use to us now have been removed. There are numerous old guides which we removed and can hopefully rewrite to our current server to help out our newer users.

We are now working towards a more enjoyable, likable server(s) to keep our users coming in and also sticking around. We hope our current users can be kind and helpful with our new users, and well, just have fun!

us 
PostPosted: 17 May 2013, 04:37 
Does Minecraft or something... (190)
Thank you for clearing that up and I will try to be on FTB and also SMP more often now that I am graduating high school. Thanks