Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 09:33

All times are UTC+02:00

be 
PostPosted: 22 Oct 2013, 23:05 
Has no REAL life! (1254)
I've been keeping an eye on this game for a while and it seems like it'll be the next crack simulator for me when it launches.

I just got a beta key a couple of hours ago, so I was wondering if anyone else was as fortunate, so we can hook up to duke it out in a couple of games!

Installing it right now, so I'll update with my in game name as soon as I'm in!

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Oct 2013, 22:55 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
I'll be up for a few games for sure, got a key last week. Been playing it pretty heavily since then.

Damn you Blizzard, you've got your hooks in me again :cry:

be 
PostPosted: 25 Oct 2013, 02:06 
Has no REAL life! (1254)
Awesome! Battle.net name is Orange (#2150) btw.

Really enjoying the game so far, but Blizzard kinda dun goofed on their whole "lose connection for two seconds in arena and you've been assigned a loss" policy.

Earlier today I paid real eurobucks to do an arena. I drafted my deck and pressed the button to look for an opponent. It turned grey but the spinny wheel didn't come up. Pressed 'back', went back in and same thing. I alt-tab to see if this is a known bug and alt-tab back in to a splash screen saying the connection is bad on their end and I need to restart. I do so and find myself with a 'loss' while I never even connected to an opponent. I never even started searching for one as far as I'm aware!

be 
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2013, 23:48 
Has no REAL life! (1254)
Gonna revive this thread now that there have been a couple of more invite waves sent out by Blizzard. Feel free to add Orange#2150 to your battle.net friends :)

Might as well add this vid I made earlier showing off a relatively unknown deck taking on one of the most overpowered decks in the current meta. Woo, shameless plug! :4