Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 23:39

All times are UTC+02:00

us 
 Post subject: Unturned
PostPosted: 08 Sep 2014, 04:21 
Kinda hopeless, but improving (134)
Unturned is a new game to the Steam community. It's purpose is for players to run around, slaying and defending against hordes of awful infected creatures. From my experiences playing it, it closely resembles a mixture of Minecraft and DayZ. Currently it's in it's early early stages of develpment, but as you can see from the progress picture on the Steam description, it is making quite an upgraded progress. A player can either play single or multiplayer. The difference isn't much, except for the obvious. My downfall experience right now however, is that most servers consist of spawn-killing, and not much teamwork and actual play of the game. What I would like to see, is if SpA would be interested in hosting a server. If enjoyed by enough people, even be added to our games. The game IS free-to-play, so go try it and see it's glory for youself!

Here is the steam link if y'all want to check it out: https://store.steampowered.com/app/3049 ... _702_7__13

Unturned is now SpA hosted. It is using the Unturned 3.0 Beta.

To get the beta go to you unturned game properties
Go to the Betas Tab
Enter OPERATIONMAPLELEAF
Then make sure you are using the preview.

<redbanana22> Ok

<_blueflame_> Im going to ride you like a pony

Last edited by redbanana22 on 29 Sep 2014, 02:45, edited 1 time in total.

us 
 Post subject: Re: Unturned
PostPosted: 08 Sep 2014, 04:22 
Geek (839)
Looks and sounds awesome! Something you told me, is that there is an admin-like mod gor the game, so that is definitely something that is a must-have.

us 
PostPosted: 08 Sep 2014, 04:32 
Arbogeddon wrote:
Looks and sounds awesome! Something you told me, is that there is an admin-like mod gor the game, so that is definitely something that is a must-have.
Yeah it really would be must have since people love being trolls in video games.

<redbanana22> Ok

us 
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2014, 03:50 
Geek (839)
I can definitely vouch for this game, after playing it for the last few hours. Red showed me some basics that I was completely unaware of, and now will spread the glory with you all. You're spawned in a random location, throughout the world: sometimes near a town, military base, or neither. You can travel a distance to find one of these previously mentioned locations, where you will then find a horde of zombies, along with certain needed items, such as: food, weapons, drinks, and clothing. These items will allow you to progress your survival skills, and furthermore make you more prepared against the zombies (and players! :ugly: )
When killing things, you get a gain +2 to 4 XP, where you can apply to your skills. To make yourself stronger, faster, or longer living without food; the decision is yours.
There are just a couple things this amazing, and free, game has to offer. I suggest you all try it out, and experience the fun yourself.

us 
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2014, 18:03 
Likes to type... (247)
This is an awesome game, would be nice if someone made a steam group for SpA. That way it would be much easier to get people together to play the game.

<+Aadolf> Obama isn't gay, Obama is homo.
<+Aadolf> Black people resemble horses.
<+Aadolf> Obama is a horse

us 
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2014, 18:53 
Geek (839)
cmanrocks500 wrote:
This is an awesome game, would be nice if someone made a steam group for SpA. That way it would be much easier to get people together to play the game.
I'll do it this evening.

us 
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2014, 02:49 
Well the SpA Unturned server is setup it is using the 3.0 Beta unfortunately, so features are limited to where it is pretty much like a fps game. I imagine the Developer will have zombies and cars added by the next couple weeks. Also if anyone is interested in joining the steam group contact Arbo or I to be added. Also to get the Beta see the instructions above.

<redbanana22> Ok