[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/specialattack/flags/event/listener.php on line 19: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/specialattack/flags/event/listener.php on line 20: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
SpA Clans / CSGO Clan - SpecialAttack.net
Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 09:51

All times are UTC+01:00

cy 
 Post subject: SpA Clans / CSGO Clan
PostPosted: 25 Jun 2016, 21:55 
Has learned to write! (154)
I am really happy to announce the creation of SpA’s CSGO Clan. (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive). After some long chats and discussions I had, we are moving on with projects that will make SpA more like a platform and will be used as our ‘’base of operations’’. The clans will focus on skills, quality and maturity without exceptions. A forum under the name of ‘SpA Clans’ has been created and each clan will have its own sub-forum, where there would be different discussions, meet ups, getting to know new people, events and whatever the clan will need for their communication. Hopefully with the right planning, supervision, experienced leaders and targeting good games, we will manage to get good numbers in our clans. And expectantly clan members will be coming over to our forums for their discussions and the place will get some life again. (Clans like LoL that we used to have and nowadays have toxic communities are out of discussion).

The clan we are making a start with, and it came after some serious research, is on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. I have some great news here as one of the two team captains is Cman !! Yes you heard that right, after some chats I manage to bring that American legend to help and have an eye on the clan. The second captain is awesomefriends. He has the passion, the skills, the knowledge and he prove me that he knows the game more than enough. He is also very good with the recruitment and he knows how to use all the CSGO platforms that are around and are used by clans. Chat by chat with him I am more confident about my decision. All three we agree on the following. The clan will focus on quality and skill. We want to make the SpA name well known around and start joining championships as soon as we can. We want our competitors to swallow in fear and anxiety when they see our tag in their screens. Both of our team captains are from USA and CSGO takes ping seriously so the clan will have two teams, the American and the European. We still don’t have officers for the European team but we are still searching and discussing some alternatives. All SpA members are welcomed to join and if we have some good players around that would like to try to get in charge of the European team, then please get in contact with us.

As expected each clan will have its own steam group.
For CSGO:
Clan name: SpecialAttack / Clan tag: |SpA| / Group name: SpecialAttack - CS:GO
Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SpA_CS

Since more clans are coming, each clan’s members will stand out by their tag. [SpA] will be used only by the official SpA members and you will keep that if you are in one of the clans. If you see someone around on steam with |SpA|, that means he is a fella that belongs to the CSGO clan.

I will be having the supervision of the clans and I will do whatever is possible to keep these clans high with quality and awesome people. I will be in continuous contact with the leaders and make sure that everything rolls as it should, deal with public relations, solve any arised problems and established communication and the required help from the appropriate people in the management.
For anything about the clans get in contact with me.

If you play a game a lot or you know someone that does, and he/she is willing to put some time and effort in the creation of a clan, then please let me know.

I would like to thank Cman who came back for us and he is willing to spent some of his time in the management and counseling of a competitive game like that. Thanks to [SpA]AwesomeFriends who from day one showed his interest and passion to involved with whatever I needed and he found the best possible way to do it now. Thanks to [SpA]Dolf for his undeniably help since day one of the creation of the department and his numerous spending hours on researching by my side. And lastly, thanks to [SpA]Junco, for his dedication in all this and his eagerness in stopping whatever he does and have a full scale chat with me with for literally any crap I throw at him, and who takes the steps needed to make all these possible.
I am trying to get one project done at a time and I know more of you want to help, if you are not in the thank-you list that doesn’t mean anything, I am continuously trying to put more people in all this.

Long live SpA !!

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Jun 2016, 22:12 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
Will be cool to see how this turns out :4

us 
PostPosted: 25 Jun 2016, 23:50 
Does Minecraft or something... (1323)
Alright, to start off with I plan on recruiting by word of mouth. Anyone on the forums that wishes to participate can either PM me here or get in touch with me on Steam. I just need to know your Steam username and why you're interested for those of you who have been on the forums and been around. From there I will add people to the Steam group that will be the place for announcements and event scheduling. The forum here will be where members can go and check for team changes and plan meetup times, but since there's no easy way for us to push notifications to people from the forums the Steam group the announcements will be posted here and there at the same time. Further recruiting will take place in-game and will be judged by player skill and maturity.

As it stands: This clan is open to all members of the forums with the [SpA] tag without restriction - you've proven your dedication to the community. Anyone else on the forums will need to let me know what your interest is in being part of the team. With the connection concerns there's going to be two "teams" which will be EU and US based, and as of now there's not really a limit on the amount of members for the clan itself but teams of 5 will need to be formed from the members of the clan, we can work out naming as we go along. Members will be free to change their steam name to reflect the tag |SpA| but all members will be required to change their clan tag in-game to the tag from the group ("SpA-CS" at the moment) so that the team's stats will be tracked when teams of 5 are playing together.

I look forward to what this will bring to the table for us as a community.

Last edited by [SpA]AwesomeFriends on 26 Jun 2016, 02:22, edited 2 times in total.

cz 
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2016, 01:56 
Likes to type... (247)
:4

<+Aadolf> Obama isn't gay, Obama is homo.
<+Aadolf> Black people resemble horses.
<+Aadolf> Obama is a horse

gb 
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2016, 15:18 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Cman will carry 8)

nl 
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2016, 20:52 
SpA Fookah (4459)
I play CS:GO :lol:

fi 
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2016, 14:22 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Don't know shite about CS:GO, but I hope this'll do well! :ugly:

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

us 
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2016, 19:11 
Has learned to write! (212)
Sounds so cool.

cy 
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2016, 20:16 
Just a quick update. [SpA]Rei is back !! :4 :-11 That European saga is back and willing to spent some of his free time in helping us out with the CS:GO clan. He is Legend-ary Eagle in rank and has thousands of hours on his counter. Welcome back and thank you for your time Rei :26 :5:

Last edited by [SpA]Zombakias on 28 Jun 2016, 22:19, edited 1 time in total.

nl 
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2016, 22:00 
SpA Fookah (4459)
If Rusher comes back as well, I quit! :mrgreen:

no 
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2016, 23:35 
Crap at posting (57)
what are you trying to say Bucky? You don't like us? :P

nl 
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2016, 23:43 
Community slut (13473)
[SpA]Rei wrote:
Bucky still has bad dreams about AK-47's

nl 
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2016, 00:46 
SpA Fookah (4459)
[SpA]SaintK wrote:
[SpA]Rei wrote:
Damn right, you guys just ruined for everyone else :?

nl 
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2016, 11:34 
Community slut (13473)
Overwatch competative started today. That would be a good game to enter I think.

gb 
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2016, 13:22 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
REI :18 :5:
[SpA]SaintK wrote:
Overwatch competative started today. That would be a good game to enter I think.
There's a good crowd of us playing Overwatch regularly, we don't usually completely fill a team of 6 but have a couple of spaces left over. Because competitive matches take a longer time than quickplay, if we use in-game voice comms (which are actually really good) instead of mumble while playing there's a pretty good chance that we start picking up randoms from those games.

Battle.net is different from Steam in that you only get to chance your name for free once, after that you have to pay a fee, so we can't really use the clan tag thing. Afaik OW doesn't really have a tournament/league scene outside of very high levels, matchmaking will do for us for now, and we're all playing almost every night of the week anyway so setting fixed nights/teams for the time being isn't really needed/is too inflexible. So basically it's a good chance to add people to the pool of regulars, which is probably a bit different from a formal 'clan' - not to say that doesn't rule out a clan system in the future (or even now) but it's still exciting :4

nl 
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2016, 13:37 
SpA Fookah (4459)
[SpA]SaintK wrote:
How'd you mean , hijack a post?

Good to see some old traditions don't die off :P

cy 
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2016, 14:18 
[SpA]Scatterbrain wrote:
REI :18 :5:
[SpA]SaintK wrote:
There's a good crowd of us playing Overwatch regularly, we don't usually completely fill a team of 6 but have a couple of spaces left over. Because competitive matches take a longer time than quickplay, if we use in-game voice comms (which are actually really good) instead of mumble while playing there's a pretty good chance that we start picking up randoms from those games.

Battle.net is different from Steam in that you only get to chance your name for free once, after that you have to pay a fee, so we can't really use the clan tag thing. Afaik OW doesn't really have a tournament/league scene outside of very high levels, matchmaking will do for us for now, and we're all playing almost every night of the week anyway so setting fixed nights/teams for the time being isn't really needed/is too inflexible. So basically it's a good chance to add people to the pool of regulars, which is probably a bit different from a formal 'clan' - not to say that doesn't rule out a clan system in the future (or even now) but it's still exciting :4
Thanks for filling in for me Scatter. I agree that we should give a try to Overwatch. That game is blowing up. I was going to look around for people that playing it but I didn’t know that there are already a few people joining almost every night. I think that’s enough for us to start looking around for new people that would eventually be part of the team and play as much as they can with us. Oh and guess who’s the new team leader :ugly:

nl 
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2016, 15:19 
Community slut (13473)
[SpA]Bucky wrote:
[SpA]SaintK wrote:
[SpA]Rei wrote:
Damn right, you guys just ruined for everyone else :?
I had nothing to do with that!

M4A1 :26