Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 21:05

All times are UTC+02:00

nl 
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2008, 19:52 
Community slut (13473)
We've installed a test version of the suddendeath melee only plugin.

In this version, the 'mix' mode is now one of the 10 options the plugin can choose from when suddendeath kicks in. So you now have a 10% chance of having the 'mix' mode as suddendeath. (Mix mode is a mode were everyone is a differant class).

nl 
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2008, 01:01 
Has no REAL life! (1306)
:40

nl 
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2008, 11:36 
Has no REAL life! (2359)
wouldn't it be possible to at least try and give it some fairness? Like it would switch you to scout, engi, sniper, medic or it would switch you to demoman, pyro, medic. and last option would be heavy and soldiers? At least you don't get massive health difference... and the classes would be okay speedwise as well.

nl 
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2008, 11:59 
SpA Fookah (4459)
ppl just should work together! :mrgreen:
Nice change to the melee sudden death plugin. Also, I say the melee plugin is more for the fun of it then the fairness of it :mrgreen:
Suddendeath always sucked big time, now I think it's big time fun!

nl 
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2008, 12:19 
Community slut (13473)
[SpA]Bucky wrote:
Nice change to the melee sudden death plugin. Also, I say the melee plugin is more for the fun of it then the fairness of it :mrgreen:

I totally agree!

nl 
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2008, 14:09 
Has no REAL life! (2359)
Well I don't like it.

Anyone who spends some time on TF2 with public knows that teamwork is non-existant. Especially in SD

nl 
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2008, 14:28 
Has no REAL life! (2546)
non-existent? Whenever I play there's always some teamwork in sudden death.. so not sure where you got your info? x]

I like the new sudden death; especially the spy one.. I never ever play spy (hence in SD I got a new back stab record xD).. and the few times we played spy SD there was a lot of communication/teamwork.. so I say it should stay like this <3

nl 
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2008, 15:25 
Has no REAL life! (1306)
[SpA]SaintK wrote:
[SpA]Bucky wrote:

I totally agree!
amen

nl 
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2008, 16:39 
Has no REAL life! (2359)
futari wrote:
non-existent? Whenever I play there's always some teamwork in sudden death.. so not sure where you got your info? x]

I like the new sudden death; especially the spy one.. I never ever play spy (hence in SD I got a new back stab record xD).. and the few times we played spy SD there was a lot of communication/teamwork.. so I say it should stay like this <3
Well if you count zerging towards the enemy base and trying to kill as many as possible teamwork.. because 90% of the time this happens..

Or those jolly good moments where some people say defend the point and 25% of the team just rushes off to get killed anyways.

The great thing about shooters is that you can run forward with everyone else and call it teamwork since you killed someone while others were shooting him as well.

The only times I've really seen proper teamwork is when I play with my mates on xbox live (everyone has a voice com) and games where most people have voice coms and use it.

nl 
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2008, 16:43 
Community slut (13473)
O don't know where you are playing, but i see teamwork all the time in TF2! Often it happends that a defense is totally struck down by 3-4 ubercharges comming out at the exact same time at differant places attacking differant targets.

nl 
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2008, 17:57 
Has no REAL life! (2359)
consider yourself lucky playing in the 10% of time it does happen 8)

nl 
PostPosted: 29 Apr 2008, 08:09 
Community slut (13473)
Server 1 got updated again, please check if its no longer stuck in scouts only mode.