Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 09:52

All times are UTC+02:00

no 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2009, 11:34 
Likes to type... (261)
Bartg wrote:
Reload on mouse button ftw ( especially if you play using arrows not wsad - like me ;) ) :4
Completely unrelated, but that's old school. Only way make it even cooler if you shoot with the CTRL button and aim up and down with page up and down keys.

pl 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2009, 14:30 
Has no REAL life! (1715)
I just dont like playing wsad, im doing pretty awesome since cs 1.1 with arrows so no point of changing habits ;)

ro 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2009, 14:36 
The Necromancer (4970)
@demm - holy macaroni! That's pretty much exactly how I would fix the script. Good job! (Even if it is taken from some site.) And it uses only three cycle aliases instead of 6 (I also asked myself why there were so many of them - you only need one alias per weapon slot).
Your e-peen just got bigger! ^^

ro 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2009, 14:45 
Has no REAL life! (3017)
I've just tried demm's scripts but I can no longer fire the weapons. Should I be binding something to something? ^^ The crouchjump works though. :-P

ro 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2009, 14:49 
The Necromancer (4970)
You probably still have +currentattack bound to mouse1 from the previous script...

gb 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2009, 15:02 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
I'll try demm's just after I do a chemistry paper :wink:

nl 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2009, 15:04 
Has no REAL life! (2546)
yeah, had the same problem.. i couldn't fire O;

but rebinding attack to mouse1 in tf2 works ^^

ro 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2009, 17:10 
Has no REAL life! (3017)
Yeah, I forgot to look up config.cfg. Works perfectly now. Thanks demm! :)

gb 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2009, 20:06 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
Weeee it worked thank you demm, although I find it exactly the same as the other one :P I find the crouch jump bind messes up if you are in water

fr 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2009, 20:10 
Has no REAL life! (1831)
[SpA]Minimoose! wrote:
Weeee it worked thank you demm, although I find it exactly the same as the other one :P I find the crouch jump bind messes up if you are in water
Well... you might not immediately notice any differences, but you'll know you're using a well coded script and not some shady stuff. This knowledge alone makes you a better player :demm:

no 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2009, 20:21 
Has no REAL life! (1242)
tbh, I've tried them both cause I experienced problems with them. just like.. uhm. Sebas? I had the problem with the syring gun, that it could only fire on needle then it reloaded, even when I added minimooses medic thingy, or I tried relentlesses one.

later on I had problems with the demo charging the sticky and not being able to fire.. just charging all the time, and with the heavy spinning all the time unless I used the scrollbutton..

I got those fixed somehow, and now I'm having problems with the engineers pistol reloading at every single shot, if I'm lucky I might get to fire 2 shots

[SpA]Mint "IN.... MY....PANTS"

[SpA]Minimoose "Revenge is going to jump out of your pants?"

gb 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2009, 20:56 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
Don't mix the scripts whatever you do, you might have the remnants of one script with the other script which would cause it to bugger up :wink: Just remove everything you added from this thread from the autoexec.cfg and each class.cfg, then carefully put in demm's code, thats all I can suggest, just completely redo it.

se 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2009, 23:25 
Has no REAL life! (1829)
Oh, btw, if you play Soldier only, this is the most awesome script you can have ;)

Soldier.cfg
Code:
+reload

no 
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009, 00:14 
Has no REAL life! (1242)
[SpA]Minimoose! wrote:
Don't mix the scripts whatever you do, you might have the remnants of one script with the other script which would cause it to bugger up :wink: Just remove everything you added from this thread from the autoexec.cfg and each class.cfg, then carefully put in demm's code, thats all I can suggest, just completely redo it.
I did that several times, there was a reason why I kept disconnecting and connecting again, but I couldn't really get thing to work the way I wanted... so... basically only using the soldier and scout script now

[SpA]Mint "IN.... MY....PANTS"

[SpA]Minimoose "Revenge is going to jump out of your pants?"

ro 
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009, 01:50 
Has no REAL life! (3017)
-reload on the serynge fixed the medic problem for me. The script is working just fine with all classes for me. :)