Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 11:33

All times are UTC+02:00

gb 
 Post subject: <!-- No Comment --//>
PostPosted: 21 May 2009, 18:37 
Likes to type... (262)
Hello one and all

The name is Dex....don't ask what it's short for on pain of death :P Am 22 from the country with the most sckitzophrenic in the world.....UK for those that can't or can't be assed to guess! :lol:

Been playing FPS since the first TRUE FPS would gifted to us by the gods of gaming, Thy holy DOOM, Quake, Duke Nukem and thier fellow beathren, holy shall remain the day of fragging and pwned shall be thy n00bs!

I used to work at PC World (one of many EVIL electrical retailers owned by the equally evil DSGi....Hi to my fellow DSGi'ers......smeghammer i'm looking at you! :lol: ) am now on the delightful dole....or unemployed to give it it's proper title and thus allowing to be reunite with an old friend....online gaming! granted it's a love/hate relationship with me more often than not getting my arse kicked but it's a great stress relief, nothing is more relaxing than blowing someones head off....not psychotic....promise :mrgreen:

PC Gaming is the ONLY true gaming and anyone that happens to say otherwise are just jealous of the PC Gaming masterrace gifted to us by the gods of gaming :D

When i'm not blowing stuff up online i'm actually blowing stuff up offline whether it be my guitar amps...i'm a bassist in my old git's (thats father for those that love thier parents) band or lightbulbs in the case of the community panto groups lighting gear.....oh the life of a roadie is a tough yet amusing one!

Apart from having virtually no life outside the confinds of my PC/living room i also like to enjoy a good pint now and again...not of the nasty stuff that gets passed off as "beer" or "lager" or even "ale" god forbid no, i enjoy the finer things in life, a good whiskey or better yet a good liquer :P and before anyone says ANYTHING i'm not an alcoholic, i'm a booze connoisseur!

When i'm not going any of the above....and am sober enough to i also design and code websites for varying degrees of people from small businesses to models to online gaming communities like this very fine one here 8)

Yea.....i think that'll do for now....wait wait WAIT i forgot the important bits:

Name: Dex
Alias: <!-- No Comment --//>
STEAM GUID: 0:0:2598121
IRC: Yes
Ventrilo: Yes
TS2: Yes
Mic: Yes
Cookies: Yes
KY for inevitable pwning i am about to recieve: Yes

de 
PostPosted: 21 May 2009, 18:40 
Has no REAL life! (3230)
Thats pretty much ur "Who are u" thread. It doesnt really say why u want to join [SpA], maybe u should include that etc. etc.
:18

de 
PostPosted: 21 May 2009, 18:49 
Geek (856)
Welcome aboard the forumboat.
Sunny is right. Its a very good HELLOES thread but I can't see why you wish to join SpA. Additionally I have never seen you on our servers and I play quite a lot.

gb 
PostPosted: 21 May 2009, 18:52 
Likes to type... (262)
Knew i missed out something :lol: In truth i miss the whole community/clan thing, nothing makes time fly faster than talking absolute crap with a bunch of people where the only thing you have in common is that you like to blow stuff up :D That and out of all the servers i've played TF2 on lately i seem to enjoy [SpA] more :oops:

There is a lot to be said about the Tf2 community, too often do people (when you mention FPS's to them) think Counter-Strike or <insert your poison here> is the best and most challenging game out there but they lack the variety that you find in TF2.

having only briefly (the past week or so) been playing on the [SpA] servers it's made me find love again for a game that i once enjoyed emmensely back in it's older days (I'm talking when TF was a Quake Mod not a HL mod) and have followed it since (albeit after a 10 or so year wait....COME ON 3D REALMS YOU CAN DO IT.....Valve did!) and now having waaaaaaay to much time on my hands thanks largely in part of my employers i want to get back into the aura around gaming that i've missed and thats belonging to a great community :D

...that do? :oops:

gb 
PostPosted: 21 May 2009, 19:00 
Geek (733)
If you havent already , grab a mic and get on mumble!

nl 
PostPosted: 21 May 2009, 19:05 
Has no REAL life! (2546)
ventrilo and teamspeak.. those things still exist? I thought mumble put them out of their misery? :/

gb 
PostPosted: 21 May 2009, 19:10 
Likes to type... (262)
Trying to get on mumble but it doesnt like my account info :oops: Invalid username :shock:

gb 
PostPosted: 21 May 2009, 19:14 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
Maybe doesn't like the special characters, I would talk to Saint about it :3

gb 
PostPosted: 21 May 2009, 19:19 
Likes to type... (262)
so i'm a "special" charecter now am i? :lol: you calling me a retard? :ugly:

:mrgreen:

ro 
PostPosted: 21 May 2009, 19:43 
Has no REAL life! (3017)
Goodluck with your application. :)

fi 
PostPosted: 21 May 2009, 23:30 
Has no REAL life! (1156)
Good luck 8)

gb 
PostPosted: 22 May 2009, 09:35 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
<!> wrote:
so i'm a "special" charecter now am i? :lol: you calling me a retard? :ugly:

:mrgreen:
Just trying to put it politely :mrgreen:

gb 
PostPosted: 22 May 2009, 11:23 
Has no REAL life! (1073)
Good luck..hope to see you around more :)