Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 17:33

All times are UTC+02:00

au 
 Post subject: Hagrid's Stunt Double
PostPosted: 17 May 2011, 15:47 
Hmm, maybe not Illiterate (17)
Hi All, MTWDave here...

I figure hanging about there for just shy of a year is a long enough time before i introduce myself...

In case you haven't guessed, My name is Susan. I'm 15 year old sexually active high-school student looking for an older adventurous man.

Right! Now that I have gotten your attention and either:
A. Broken the proverbial ice by making you all thing I am crazy, a pervert, or at worst a Law Enforcement Agent in disguise.
B. Made those who have heard me on Mumble crack up as they picture me rolling out that sentence with the tone of voice I have.
D. Got the forum moderators with their fingers hovering over the "Ban The Little Bitch" Button.
OR E. Wondering where the hell "C." went.

Hi! I'm Dave, you may remember me from such memorable moments as "MTWDave Has joined RED Team", "MTWDave has Left the Server(Ping Timeout)" or "<Playername> has been banned from the server by MTWDave. Reason: Unpaid Parking Tickets" OR you may not know me at all.

I am a professional nerd first and foremost.. doing software development for a teeny weeny little Dev house in Geelong, Victoria, Australia, (Earth).

I have a V8 Kangaroo that I ride to work, a Pet Drop-Bear Named Irwin. and I have a Spider for a housemate (I want him gone, he hogs the TV, talks too much and is always late on the rent).

Well apart from me telling you my Name is Dave, what I do and where I live, I have told you complete and utter LIES! I hope they were entertaining. If you want to get to know me more, you can find me on Mumble or IRC when I'm about.

Regards MTW (The Bastard) Dave.

gb 
PostPosted: 17 May 2011, 15:48 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
You lost me "adventurous man"....

im pretty dull...

Hi Dave :18 welcome!

gb 
PostPosted: 17 May 2011, 15:54 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Hi Hagrid Dave, about time you introduced yourself :wink:

I always knew you were a 15 year old sexually active high-school student. I could tell by the sound of your wonderful deep voice ^^

Bloody Ozzies :roll:

:hug:

gb 
PostPosted: 17 May 2011, 16:56 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
Hey!

gb 
PostPosted: 17 May 2011, 17:13 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
'Bout bloody time you made an appearance, you filthy lurker you. At some point we are gonna need a guide book on what the hell the Aussies are talking about though... :wink:

Now - enough chatter. Get your arse back on Minecraft and make with the bans! :ugly:

nl 
PostPosted: 17 May 2011, 17:22 
Has no REAL life! (1439)
Finally the disturbed aussie is making an entrance on the forums :)

gb 
PostPosted: 17 May 2011, 18:09 
Has no REAL life! (1234)
Yay Dave :26
About time.

nl 
PostPosted: 17 May 2011, 18:34 
Has no REAL life! (1620)
MTWDave wrote:
In case you haven't guessed, My name is Susan. I'm 15 year old sexually active high-school student looking for an older adventurous man.
Just keep saying that I'll be done soon.
:18

se 
PostPosted: 17 May 2011, 21:54 
Kinda hopeless, but improving (112)
Is 21 older enough????????????????????????

au 
PostPosted: 19 May 2011, 10:11 
Has no REAL life! (1662)
[SpA]MTWDave wrote:
I have a V8 Kangaroo that I ride to work, a Pet Drop-Bear Named Irwin. and I have a Spider for a housemate (I want him gone, he hogs the TV, talks too much and is always late on the rent).
I fucking love our country!

au 
PostPosted: 19 May 2011, 11:57 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
Ollieboy wrote:
[SpA]MTWDave wrote:
I fucking love our country!
Yeah, but my kangaroo had joeys. What is it with those god damned Japanese models...

I actually managed to convince a moron on XBOX Live that the stereotype was complete truth. Some people...

and Dave! I had absolutely no idea you were anything but some fellow from somewhere in the world far away and away like all of these Europeans and such. No wonder you're on at reasonable hours!
[SpA]MTWDave wrote:
B. Made those who have heard me on Mumble crack up as they picture me rolling out that sentence with the tone of voice I have.
yep. Predictable, are we?

Welcome to the forums dave. ENJOY THE WORLD SUSAN, AND WATCH OUT FOR THOSE FORTY-YEAR-OLDS. THEY TEND TO DO WEIRD STUFF AND SUCH.