Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 23:15

All times are UTC+02:00

us 
 Post subject: I wish I was a ninja!
PostPosted: 25 May 2011, 10:42 
Illiterate (14)
Hello everyone :P you are all super awesome and I know that sounds stupid and cheesy but i'm serious!
Due to my age I have certain... restrictions (or at least different restrictions), such as not being able to play a game of Halo when I want :cry: ...I'm only 15, after all.
That's alright though, because I will always be able to use my computer and the SPA Freebuild server. :mrgreen:
Oh wait, it's down... nooooooooooooooo! That was all I ever worked for my whole life! AAAAAAAAhhhhhh, life isn't worth living anymore! (No actually i'm leaving to go to China on Saturday, and I won't be able to get on minecraft until I come back). Oh well, I guess it will be another thing to look forward to when I come back.
I know how everyone is obsessed with rank, and how everyone wishes they were an architect or an op, but honestly, I don't care. I like building spawns, and patrolling when needed, but the real reason I come is to just take my mind off of school and just enjoy myself, I get a good laugh every time I visit that server...
I also think the music of today is garbage, and I would much rather had been born in the 60's.
That's right, I would sacrifice all of our modern day toys just to go to a single Beatles concert. The Youtube song "Friday" is a great example of how bad it's gotten.
I don't dislike TRUE gays... I feel bad for them. It's just too bad that they don't get to be turned on by sexy things :wink:
I am the kind of person that never remembers a bad experience, for the better or for the worse.
If I sole was the ruler of planet earth, everyone would be scripting video games for me :D because i'm too lazy.
I have way too many game ideas... (sign of no life maybe?) Honestly sometimes I get distracted by my homework just by THINKING of all my ideas.

Whoa, that's a big wall.
TL;DR - Music today sucks, you guys have a great sense of humor, ranks don't matter in the end. Oh, and don't forget the fact that I have no life. Or the fact that I want to be a ninja. Kthxbai. :18

[18:26] <+FBV> ZeroSpectrum: I could do it by hand...
[18:26] <+FBV> ZeroSpectrum: NAH too much work

au 
PostPosted: 25 May 2011, 10:49 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
Just wondering, what exactly are you trying to say with this thread?

Because I really do not understand it at all.

be 
PostPosted: 25 May 2011, 10:53 
Has no REAL life! (1254)
It's the 'who are you?' section so I guess he's introducing himself.
And also saying gays are like vampires or something before being banned for lying on the forum registration age check.

gb 
PostPosted: 25 May 2011, 11:04 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Hi ZeroSpectrum, Orange is right, we have a 16+ policy on the forums.

However, your intro is fabulous.... I like you!

If only you hadn't told us that you were only 15 :(

gb 
PostPosted: 25 May 2011, 11:07 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
Quote:
I don't dislike TRUE gays... I feel bad for them.

:|

us 
 Post subject: oh -.-
PostPosted: 25 May 2011, 11:08 
Illiterate (14)
THIS thing again... if you want to ban me from the forums, go head. Nobody's stopping you. Like i've said before, (or have I? lol) I never really use these forums anyways. Btw, I signed up to appeal my kick, not to make anyone mad. :(

EDIT: See you on minecraft then :mrgreen:

[18:26] <+FBV> ZeroSpectrum: I could do it by hand...
[18:26] <+FBV> ZeroSpectrum: NAH too much work

gb 
PostPosted: 25 May 2011, 11:31 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
:hug:

ee 
PostPosted: 25 May 2011, 12:11 
Likes to type... (233)
annarack wrote:
:hug:
I think Annarack just had a motherly instinct moment. :)

se 
PostPosted: 27 May 2011, 01:01 
Illiterate (8)
Hi there, if you want to be more with the awesome community that is SpA, you should check out the game team fortress 2 that the majority of us play, you might find it interesting :) It's also fairly cheap aswell :) Hope you enjoy SpA!