[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/specialattack/flags/event/listener.php on line 19: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/specialattack/flags/event/listener.php on line 20: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
It's about time I suppose - SpecialAttack.net
Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 20:58

All times are UTC+02:00

gb 
PostPosted: 04 Jun 2011, 20:24 
CAST MASTER (481)
Good morning/afternoon/evening reader, it appears you have stumpled upon this introduction area of the fourms, and for some cruel twist of fate have ended up reading what will most likely be the most boring topic you have even come across, the woe and strife that is Zombie.

My real name is George Thomas Dawn, but I prefer to be called Tom, because at the age of 4 I had the tradgic fault of not being able to spell George (Also i think my mother prefer Tom to George, but my version of the story is far more interesting). I am a resident of the United Kingdom, living in a small town in the middle of nowhere, but it has a fast internet speed so i can not complain.

I have been a gamer for most of my life, beginning my days playing Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on my sega, neglecting the need of friends or sunlight. I would say that my 15+ years of gaming expirence has led me on the path of becoming a gaming journalist, because I have no artistic ability apart from my skill as a writer. (Well I hope I do, spell check is still my best friend)

At the moment I am classed as a Student, just finishing my A2s and hoping to head on to university, but I have had enough of Education as it is and wish to just have fun.

Now that I have got the boring backstory out of the way, I should try and sell myself to you, my loverly reader. (You stopped reading a paragraph ago didn't you?)

I am number 15 on the stats list for SpA's tf2 PIES and have spent 11 days connected, thats to appease those of you who likes facts and numbers. I have been playing on the PIES for just over a year and have made many a friend there. (Thats you, intrepid reader). I enjoy many other games but I play far to many to bore you folk more with a list. I spend the rest of my time writing, sleeping and eating, being the human equivalent of a Snorelax is hard.

So there you have it, in a very large and broken nutshell that is me. If you have any questions or wish to bully me, please post some replies.

P.S Are you happy now Balls? Are you? Really?

gb 
PostPosted: 04 Jun 2011, 21:06 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Well over due, welcome to the asylum dude :18

us 
PostPosted: 04 Jun 2011, 23:47 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
ZombieStalin wrote:
hoping to head on to university, but I have had enough of Education as it is and wish to just have fun.
That's what I thought, now I have weird fluid build up on one of my fingers from trying to write up a year's notes in a week just before my uni exams :ugly: That's what I call fun times!

Well, it's actually really fun outside of exam periods :P

au 
PostPosted: 05 Jun 2011, 01:37 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
Howdy!

gb 
PostPosted: 05 Jun 2011, 03:02 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
ZombieStalin wrote:
P.S Are you happy now Balls? Are you? Really?
I'm never happy zombie...

as junco said, well over due! welcome! glad you read the intro rules as well ^^

uni isnt that bad, just dont make the mistake i made and did the wrong course. :ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 05 Jun 2011, 08:14 
Has no REAL life! (1234)
Yay is a Zombie :mrgreen:
About time :18

gb 
PostPosted: 05 Jun 2011, 12:27 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Ello Zombie, I like killing Zombies, their guts go everywhere and their brains explode. Does that happen to you when you get shot?

gb 
PostPosted: 05 Jun 2011, 13:03 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
annarack wrote:
Ello Zombie, I like killing Zombies, their guts go everywhere and their brains explode. Does that happen to you when you get shot?
no, it' just his pride that is crushed... :twisted:

gb 
PostPosted: 05 Jun 2011, 13:04 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
Also, can someone help zombie verify his account on the servers, he has been having trouble trying to set that up! cheers

nl 
PostPosted: 05 Jun 2011, 16:49 
Has no REAL life! (1285)
Ahh nice to see one of the more talk-active in game people here :5:
Welcome! :D

We Shall Not Be Moved!

gb 
PostPosted: 06 Jun 2011, 08:44 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
I dunno. These lazy scabs who use our servers for over a year before making introductions...

What? It was different for me! I had a note from me mum! :lol:

Good to see you here, Zombie. An no, Balls is never happy :roll: :wink:

se 
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2011, 18:50 
Geek (690)
Hi there good sir!

de 
PostPosted: 14 Jun 2011, 06:44 
Geek (630)
Aha ,the Zombie :18