Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 16:27

All times are UTC+02:00

us 
PostPosted: 30 Jul 2011, 21:47 
Doesn't get out much (327)
Hello everybody. This is my SpA application attempt prior to my first cup of coffee...

Ok, something about me... Hmm... butch, beautiful, brilliant, Captain America meets Albert Schweitzer, spends all day dashing into the frey and making the world safe for democracy, at night playing Bach Cantas while curing cancer. Oh wait, I didn't write that, Sondra Bullock wrote that in a movie. I don't play piano.

If you find me you will often find RoseAmazon, my life and minecraft partner and grandmother. No, not MY grandmother.

I stumbled upon SpA sometime back, 2 minecraft servers, 2 maps, 4 or 5 temp maps ago, when the server I began on mysteriously just vanished one day without a word. This has been home ever since.

So this is where I hang, on minecraft, attempted TF2 a couple times, will make more effort to get into that more. I am a supop on SpA SMP server. I love this place... the forums, the games, the community.

I enjoy cooking, I'm like a chemist in the kitchen. Trying new stuff is fun, learning taste and spice combinations is chemistry. The bacon episodes I've seen are truly inspirational. I attempted a "cooking how to" for Manicotti, rushed and failed with a new cheap crappy digital camera.

Photography... I love it also. I miss my Minolta X370 which I loaned my brother and it came back year later froze up with rust.

I study wild edible, medicinal, magical herbs. I can bee seen in the front yard harvesting "weeds" to include in my cooking. Basic knowledge of local plants is a good idea for anybody. It can save your life and/or keep you from starving in rough times.

Be right back... c o f f e e !! (best zombie voice if a zombie has a voice and says anything besides girrrrr girrrr)

mmm c o f f e e !! It's not a Quad Shot Turtle Mocha but it will due.

Motorcycles. I love motorcycles. I have one in the garage badly in need of some TLC. The sound of several Harley's passing by is the call of the wild.

I don't know what else to say. More coffee and ramble on and on for days on end? Oh yeah... I live in North Dakota USA. Where's that?? Just south of nowhere, and Manitoba Canada. Very close to the geographical center of North America

This is my app. all done without much coffee. Coffee...

Seeya all around. Take care, try not to break anything.

gb 
PostPosted: 30 Jul 2011, 21:51 
Has no REAL life! (1234)
Yay Yankee, about time ^^

Good luck

gb 
PostPosted: 30 Jul 2011, 21:59 
The one and only (619)
xD :D Awesome, I think he should instantly get the SpA tag for this :P

nl 
PostPosted: 30 Jul 2011, 22:18 
Community slut (13473)
ZEnergy wrote:
xD :D Awesome, I think he should instantly get the SpA tag for this :P
It's bedtime

us 
PostPosted: 30 Jul 2011, 23:00 
Doesn't get out much (382)
wahhh now I am jealous I should have written more! lol

“If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

gb 
PostPosted: 31 Jul 2011, 12:38 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Good luck OneYankeeRebel :5:

nl 
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2011, 22:08 
Pretty useless (63)
Good Luck Yankee!

ca 
PostPosted: 12 Aug 2011, 09:55 
Doesn't get out much (377)
Good Luck Yank =]