Pics:

Leo's market:
Singleplayer:
Lovely bug:

pt 
PostPosted: 30 Aug 2011, 19:36 
Geek (697)
Omg, I'm gonna try that right away!

About the bug, it only affects gates to the Nether right? (not much of a bug from what it seems)

gb 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2011, 13:16 
Pretty useless (68)
It's so beautiful :shock:

I *would8 try it if my laptop wasn't ridiculously bad!! :P

pt 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2011, 14:11 
Doesn't get out much (316)
Omg i dont know how you did it held but i saw something about this yesterday xD ( from Captain Sparkles ) , its still in Alpha and has some bugs but its worth installing for a little of awesome-ness :P Cheers ;)

Edit : The nether portal is just a little bug , the one big bug is when the world is generating while youre walking , you can see the trees gettin quite funky , also if you fly up or build up and then look to the water you can sometimes see a massive black square .. xD :p
EDIT: If you're into seeing youtube videos then see the one I saw ( from CaptainSparkles ) :

au 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2011, 14:47 
Nerdish, tbh. (438)
Sparkles!!! I'm in the middle of watching his 'lets build an adventure map' series. He's a really good commentator and very entertaining, if you haven't seen some of his videos I suggest that you do!

Anyway this mod looks bloody awesome. Sadly, I can't install the mod, due to the fact it'll generate a crap load of lag. :cry:

pt 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2011, 14:53 
Doesn't get out much (316)
_BlueFlame_ wrote:
Anyway this mod looks bloody awesome. Sadly, I can't install the mod, due to the fact it'll generate a crap load of lag. :cry:

Yup thats one of the other problem there is to it , but if you have a good computer then its no problem :P hehe

gb 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2011, 16:07 
Pretty useless (68)
Maybe I can convince my dad to let me install minecraft on his computer, so I can use all the funky mods with no lag issues.
I have lag issues with Minecraft on it's own, for crying out loud XD

us 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2011, 19:12 
Crap at posting (43)
I tried this out yesterday but I found the distortion way too distracting over large bodies of water like the giant lake between my place and MBL's fort. Also noticed when you look at some blocks with water in the background it distorts that block. It's got promise especially for alpha but I had to remove it for now, also had to get a new bin file :roll: