Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 17:07

All times are UTC+02:00

gb 
 Post subject: torch light mod
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2011, 00:57 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
i have posted quite a few mods and i have no clue what your looking for in a mod im guessing you dont want silly ones like quests and stuff and im guessing you got all the hardware for griefing and stuff so i thought why not have a mod that should be in the game already so here is the mod http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-t ... 060.33555/

this mod makes it so when you hold a torch glowstone lava and other light items they emit light i think this should be in the normal game just as if your holding glowstone shouldnt it light up whats around you as all light objects only work when placed which is kinda messed up anyway but see what you think

gb 
 Post subject: Re: torch light mod
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2011, 01:35 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Ells, you keep posting stuff with no idea what you are talking about. All the mods you have posted so far are utterly useless. This one has actually been used here but everyone's crap PCs failed to handle it.

Moreover, who says we are looking for mods?

ca 
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2011, 03:11 
Doesn't get out much (377)
[SpA]Howard wrote:
Ells, you keep posting stuff with no idea what you are talking about. All the mods you have posted so far are utterly useless. This one has actually been used here but everyone's crap PCs failed to handle it.

Moreover, who says we are looking for mods?
Well to be fair, this is a Server Suggestions section of the SMP forum.

cl 
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2011, 03:26 
Has no REAL life! (1308)
Being open to suggestions does not mean you are LOOKING for a particular kind of improvement... The section can be used in other ways too... Just sayin'.

gb 
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2011, 05:42 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Yeah would be a cool mod, but mods have a tendency to break, and break things. Shame Notch just doesn't add such a feature, would make the first night more bearable :shock:

gb 
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2011, 19:54 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
im just trying to improve the server howard and as you dont have a section of what you want in a mod its mostly trial and error i thought this was a decent mod and as you might not be looking for them right now its always good to have somone looking to improve or make the server a bit more fun