Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 08:36

All times are UTC+02:00

ca 
 Post subject: Iphone 4 restore issues
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2011, 06:54 
Doesn't get out much (377)
Tried restoring my iPhone because it was giving me some error when i tried to sync it to my itunes.
I got an error (3096 or something) when i tried to restore and got stuck on the restore screen.
I watched some tutorials and they told me to go into DFU mode using iREB, then restore.
Tried that, and it gave me the 1013 error. So now im back to DFU mode. What do i do?

pt 
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2011, 18:03 
Doesn't get out much (316)
Maybe this will help : http://www.redmondpie.com/fix-itunes-er ... ios-4.2.1/

ca 
PostPosted: 08 Sep 2011, 22:29 
Hey, thanks for the suggestion Royal.
However it did not work, i still got the error.

Still searching for a solution, anyone that has any ideas, please don't hesitate to post

pt 
PostPosted: 09 Sep 2011, 03:23 
Doesn't get out much (316)
Destoned , i dont want to disapoint you but ive looked almost everywhere , even in youtube videos yet the only solution available ( at least the only one that people are showing ) for the 1013 error on iphone4 is always the same on each website / video , ive seen a similar error .. 1015 but thats not what youre getting .. Just one thing , you did put it on DFU mode then tried to restore right ? probably you did so .. what i can suggest , is check the itunes version , go check on apple's website ( customer support or whatever it is that they have ) .. If i find something ill make sure to notify you :] until then , Cheers ;)

ca 
PostPosted: 09 Sep 2011, 07:30 
Yes i put it in DFU mode to get past another error. Now its stuck in dfu mode, like i said above. If i could atleast get it out of DFU i could force it out of the 'connect to itunes' screen.

Dont overwork to find a solution, your not obligated to help.
However thanks for searching

gb 
PostPosted: 09 Sep 2011, 16:50 
The one and only (619)
Simple Solution Go To An Apple Store & Tell Them To Fix It.

ca 
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2011, 22:45 
Yea, i'd do that.. But its been jailbroken.
So wont they know that?
That means the warranty was voided.

gb 
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2011, 01:58 
The one and only (619)
As long as its wiped they wont know its been jailbroken also try programs like iPhone Viewer or whatever its called and see if you can do something in there.

ca 
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2011, 10:00 
Yea, ZEnergy the initial problem is that I Cant restore it.. So how am i suppose to wipe it?

gb 
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2011, 17:08 
The one and only (619)
Try Using iPhone Viewer or something if not i dont know sorry >.<