Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 11:01

All times are UTC+02:00

ca 
 Post subject: Question
PostPosted: 20 Sep 2011, 00:42 
Doesn't get out much (377)
Quick Question, If there is 313 for this month, then do the extra (13) pass onto the next month? so instead of starting at 0 it starts at 13?

Just wondering, because if so it doesn't matter when I donate, but if not then l'l try to donate when the donations seem low.

Since iv been here over a year now I think its about time I catch up on some donations. I'l be getting my credit card soon, so l'l be able to make monthly donations. I wont be able to donate hundreds like some crazy villains in this topic. I'm going to University soon and I need all the money I can get. However l'l still manage to help out a bit.
Quote:
For banktransfers or donation by mail please contact Saint K. (For non-euro countries we'll try and find a member located in your country to accept your banktransfer and then pipe it through paypal, it's alot cheaper).
In that case I'l also need to know who I am going to be transferring it to, and How I go about doing that

gb 
 Post subject: Re: Question
PostPosted: 20 Sep 2011, 01:26 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Not really sure with what you are trying to ask here. If you are on about SpA points then when you receive SpA points they stay there unless you spend them.

As for the bank transfer, saint k is the person to talk to about that.

cl 
PostPosted: 20 Sep 2011, 01:32 
Has no REAL life! (1308)
He's talking about the donations counter for the month, if 300 is required and there are 313, would next month start at 13/300, or will those 13 simply be lost?

gb 
PostPosted: 20 Sep 2011, 02:06 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
The counter will reset to 0, the 300 is just the target, any more than that just helps spa keep running and means if we only get 287 the month after we will still be on target because of last months remainder

nl 
PostPosted: 03 Oct 2011, 17:57 
Community slut (13473)
Destoned wrote:
Quick Question, If there is 313 for this month, then do the extra (13) pass onto the next month? so instead of starting at 0 it starts at 13?

Just wondering, because if so it doesn't matter when I donate, but if not then l'l try to donate when the donations seem low.

Since iv been here over a year now I think its about time I catch up on some donations. I'l be getting my credit card soon, so l'l be able to make monthly donations. I wont be able to donate hundreds like some crazy villains in this topic. I'm going to University soon and I need all the money I can get. However l'l still manage to help out a bit.
Quote:
For banktransfers or donation by mail please contact Saint K. (For non-euro countries we'll try and find a member located in your country to accept your banktransfer and then pipe it through paypal, it's alot cheaper).
In that case I'l also need to know who I am going to be transferring it to, and How I go about doing that
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply mate!

If the donation counter passes the goal for the month, the next month still will start off at 0. Some months we get more, some months we get a bit less, so it quite evens out there. Any excess donations will be saved up for hardware investments etc.

What country are you from? (Assuming you want to know if you can do a local bank transfer, otherwise paypal will do fine)

Cheers,

ca 
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2011, 06:13 
Doesn't get out much (377)
Im in Canada, my bank is RBC.
I was thinking of purchasing a pre paid mastercard and using that, would that work?
if not, il look into paypal.

ca 
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2011, 22:26 
Geek (776)
Destoned wrote:
I was thinking of purchasing a pre paid mastercard and using that, would that work?
I used a prepaid mastercard as well. It does work, just go through the donation process as usual and it should work.
I suggest validating your card online at vanillamastercard.com (enter your postal code) before donating though.

cheers - Canada

nl 
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2011, 11:28 
Community slut (13473)
canadacanucks01 wrote:
Destoned wrote:
I used a prepaid mastercard as well. It does work, just go through the donation process as usual and it should work.
I suggest validating your card online at vanillamastercard.com (enter your postal code) before donating though.

cheers - Canada
Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure on them prepaid cards.