Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 21:51

All times are UTC+02:00

us 
 Post subject: I am Mythbuster..... 33
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2012, 00:17 
Pretty useless (95)
Hola! Me llamo Mythbuster33!

<+Dankirk-> (en|it) Mythbuster33, Parlare l'inglese in chat. per chattare privatamente tipo @PlayerName di fronte ai vostri messaggi.

Oh.... okay.......

Anyway hello there, my name is Mythbuster33 online, but my real name is Jonathan, you can call me Jon for short so long as you SPELL IT RIGHT. So many variations and it all just gets annoying after the first few years of life.

WARNING: The object hidden is basically a summary of my life and how I got into gaming!
I got to SpA when my friend told me about Minecraft. At first I thought it was just a trend and that it would pass. Didn't think much about it. Then he had be play the classic version, and the first server we connected to was SpecialAttack.net Freebuild. It was around mid November 2010 I think. I played and loved it. I remember when I first got reviewed by Mc_MrCat(he was an Op at the time) and others. I remember Cat being one of them because his skin was of Nyan Cat. I remember becoming builder and learning about my new commands and what I can do with them. I remember getting ranked up to veteran and being really happy because I was always told that the worse thing you could do was ask for it and ask when you would get it. It was hard not asking these things, and so when I finally got it, it made it all the more special. Finally I got ranked up to Op, and was even happier. I was considered a higher-up, the lowest of the high-ups, but still in the group.
Sadly though, I couldn't keep going forever. School was having some troubles and I had to focus greatly on them. I did, and fixed it all. It took me a while, but I did, and now I am back. I got my Op position again, and I'm love being on once again.
What really makes me happy about being on is that SpecialAttack is, in my eyes at least, more of a family than a community. It may seem like a community from a guest's eyes, but the higher up you get the easier it is to see just how much of a family we really are. We make fun of each other, like Unicorn_XD crashing the server >.>, and being picked on for saying something that could be taken wrongly.
We take care of each other. We give each other advice, and we make each other feel wanted. A bit ago, I said I felt disrespected and that no one really likes it when I'm online, but Mc_MrCat and NinjaAssasin told me that it the opposite, and that I was always wanted. :)
We're so much of a family, we even sometimes treat the Dankirk bot as a family member :mrgreen:

The point of all this is that I'm Jonathan, known as Mythbuster33 or Myth, and I love being a part of the SpecialAttack Family.

(I made this! vvvvv)

us 
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2012, 05:37 
Crap at posting (40)
Awesome intro and welcome :) Hope to see you ingame sometime :18

tr 
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2012, 10:47 
Has learned to write! (211)
And I declare this the best intro of the milisecond.

<Mono> <PTB3> badrandsteve: ima go in smp for 8 mins then rage quit love u all
<Mono> * PTB1 * badrandsteve connected.

us 
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2012, 23:24 
Geek (733)
Welcome to the forums Myth. :)

us 
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2012, 23:45 
Geek (839)
xpmode wrote:
And I declare this the best intro of the milisecond.
*cough* I got best month *cough*
Haha, anyways, hey there myth.

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Jun 2012, 22:31 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Attachment:
oscars.jpg
oscars.jpg [ 95.85 KiB | Viewed 1957 times ]
:hug:

se 
PostPosted: 25 Jun 2012, 22:34 
Geek (883)