Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 21:57

All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
us 
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2012, 14:41 
Pretty useless (95)
On SMP lately I decided to make a joke that didn't even relate to any subject anyone was talking about, but was supposed to play of the whole, "I'm kind of a big deal" thing. I had said, "Yeah, I'm pretty well known in SpA". To which....
Howard: You're not in spa
Me: Don says everyone is SpA
Howard: Well don is wrong

From there he went on to say how I'm a douche in SMP and how that wasn't a very big claim to fame.

Everytime I saw someone try to be in SpA, one of the questions would be something like "Do you have a sense of humor?"
So why is Howard a member of SpA? Do you not really need to have a sense of humor to be in SpA?
Does SpA like to act as a government sometimes and tell the citizens that EVERYONE is SpA so that those people feel better about themselves, and/or become slightly more loyal to them? Does SpA even really care about its people and players?
If I left SpA right now, log-out of the forums, never play on an SpA server again, whether freebuild, SMP, minecraft, would anyone even care?
What if I never talked to anyone who had any ties with SpA? Stopped playing League of Legends with iHasFire, Ivan, Volt, Arb, AP4k3dC4r?

I have depression, and I like to think of SpA as a giant family. Sometimes I'll feel just really sad, and like no one would really care about if something happened, and sometimes, the only thing that would make me believe that wasn't true was the ability to log into freebuild and be welcomed.

Howard made me question what SpA is and supposed to be, and now I don't know what the hell its even trying to be anymore.

nl 
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2012, 14:52 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Popcorn anyone? :mrgreen:

But on a serious note, all returning players and regulars are valuable to a community. Especially those who contribute to it and keep it running smoothly. Thing is there will always be people that you might not like, or people who might not like you, or just general disagreements that break out, but at the end of the day you're here to play with people you like, not to worry about what every single player thinks of you. A few fallouts shouldn't bring you to questioning your role here, regardless of who it is.

nl 
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2012, 15:04 
Has no REAL life! (1439)
Soooooooo, you're mad because someone argued with you?

Grow up -.-

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2012, 15:31 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Couple of facts, Myth: I am not just a member of spa, I am one of its managers. Also if you are gonna lie about what you said by massively truncating an argument, make sure the person you are accusing doesn't have a full set of logs. By the by, but facts irk me.

You are a foul-mouthed, brash, arrogant, aggressive little troll who runs his mouth constantly in SMP as you seem to think you speak for everyone and that everyone agrees with the pearls of wisdom that slip from your mouth. You also think that you can swear at me and talk to me as you please - you are wrong.

You say this was a joke? Well how about I post the entire chat here so everyone can so how fucking funny you are 'cos trust me, you did not SOUND like you were joking.

I know you are a known name around here and we do consider everyone a part of the SpA community when you game with us but you were declaring yourself to be a SpA Member and that is a different thing.

I have no particular issue with you and I was not being mean to you, you were just being a wanker today as you were yesterday. You need to a) learn that humour takes extra effort to convey when you are using text only and b) learn to not run your mouth so much as the amount of abuse and foul language that comes out of your mouth is fucking staggering.

Don't try and make a mountain out of a molehill.

us 
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2012, 16:02 
Pretty useless (95)
There were faults on both ends.
Me not specifying which part of SpA I was in, the community, or the an actual Member.
You for making the assumption I meant Member.

But now I'm done with playing on the SpA SMP server. You can destroy my house, take my
diamonds, gold, iron, etc etc. Help yourself, I won't need them.

I do not think myself wise, and I do not believe I speak for everyone. I try to speak in a way
where I don't sound like I don't know what I'm talking about.

I was told I should try talking to you on mumble and find out why you act how you do, but I
think even if I wanted to, you wouldn't.

fi 
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2012, 16:43 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Mythbuster33 wrote:
--

But now I'm done with playing on the SpA SMP server. You can destroy my house, take my
diamonds, gold, iron, etc etc. Help yourself, I won't need them.

--
Butthurt over a small matter like this? Destroying your builds and stealing your equipment would not bring satisfaction to anyone.

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

us 
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2012, 16:47 
Pretty useless (95)
Leaving them won't help anyone. If I played I wouldn't be able to say anything

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2012, 16:54 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Oh for the love of fuckign CHRIST! :roll: Can one of you MCers - just fucking ONE of you - NOT be a huge, hormonal drama queen? :demm:

"I simply cannot PLAY here anymore!" he said, pressing the back of his hand to his forehead as the tears welled in his eyes.

Get a grip, man up and just accept the fact that you fucked up. I raged at you al little (a very little flatly - you must live in a very soft and cuddly world for what I said to have hit you this hard) as your attitude the past few days has been shit - that is easily fixed and need never be brought up again. If you think you simply cannot go on, then you go nuts with your huge operatic performance. If however, you wanna sac up, move on and just play some fucking games, then feel free. :5:

As to talking to me on mumble - feel free. I am not always on but will come on at any time if asked.

No one will cry if you go, mate, but we will all be pleased if you stay. Toughen up...

us 
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2012, 17:36 
Pretty useless (95)
It's nice to see someone took my diamonds, gold, and iron anyway

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2012, 18:20 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Mythbuster33 wrote:
It's nice to see someone took my diamonds, gold, and iron anyway
Yeah - you :D
(/me hugs his logblock...)

us 
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2012, 18:22 
Doesn't get out much (376)
If I could lock this thread I would. Shut your pie holes please y'all.

us 
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2012, 23:20 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
Coming from a guy who always makes stupid arguements with Howard, this is really stupid.

Some suggestions when arguing:

1. Argue about something valuable.
2. When on the upperhand of an arguement and running out of stuff to say, circle back to what got you the upperhand.
3. When on the lowerhand, insult their intelligence and any wrong doing they may have done in the past.
4. Argue only if you are half-way decent at arguing.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]