Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 20:08

All times are UTC+02:00

us 
 Post subject: Break
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2012, 05:28 
Crap at posting (40)
Hey everyone! ^^ I'm going to be taking a break from the servers for a week trying to do something else with my life :P I'll still be lurking on the forums watching your each and every move. ...every... *heavy breathing* But I just need some time off ( and some time away from the people who have been real jerks lately) Sooo I guess I'll see you all in a week!

us 
 Post subject: Re: Break
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2012, 06:17 
Doesn't get out much (376)
Something else with your life ?

Nows your chance for self improvement, learn a language, research the history of montenegro, volunteer at a cat sanctuary.

Have you tried our TF2 servers ?

us 
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2012, 06:27 
Geek (733)
Well, I know I will be awaiting your return. :18

us 
PostPosted: 12 Jul 2012, 23:24 
Crap at posting (40)
[SpA]Frimple wrote:

Nows your chance for self improvement, learn a language, research the history of montenegro, volunteer at a cat sanctuary.
Self improvement= Already less depressed :P

Learn a language= Estoy tomando clases de espanol. Sin embargo yo no soy muy fluido todavia. Pero estoy trabajando en ello.

History of montenegro=(Yes I had to google this one) A european country located on the coast of the Adriatic Sea. It is bordered by Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Kosovo, and Albania. It's capital and largest city is Podgorica. A bunch of history stuff where people do stuff. People were killed, kings were overthrown, and it took forever. It was a part of Yugoslavia until 3 of June, 2006, when they declared their independence. (Total ripoffs of us Mericans. Take that England! We beat you 2 times!!!) Their president is Filip Vujanovic and their Prime Minister is Igor Luksic. Their flag is based on the royal standard of King Nikola. It is red with a silver border and a silver coat of arms. If you want more Montenegro history, just comment.

Volunteer at a cat sanctuary= I much prefer volunteering at the local Panda sanctuary, less fur balls and you don't get bitten as much. Although the Red Wolf sanctuary is also very good to volunteer at.

us 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2012, 04:39 
Crap at posting (40)
Ok I'm extending my break for another week if anyone cares.
I actually missed it so I decided to come back a day early and what a welcome i got. I need to take these breaks more often or else this will drive me insane. Sometimes I just don't understand people and wonder how they can be such jerks sometimes. See anyone who cares in a week, if I come back.

us 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2012, 04:53 
Geek (733)
:( Stesser, I missed you.. :P Anyways see you when you get back.. :18

fi 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2012, 11:14 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
I miss our sarcastically evil debates :(

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

us 
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2012, 06:04 
Crap at posting (40)
I'm back. And I've already got one issue that was bugging me for awhile sorted out. Now don't ruin it for me XD

fi 
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2012, 12:46 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
stesser wrote:
I'm back. And I've already got one issue that was bugging me for awhile sorted out. Now don't ruin it for me XD
:-11 Welcome Bach :L Unfortunately you will have to derp without me, got tired of SMP, at least for a while.

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

us 
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2012, 22:44 
Crap at posting (40)
Lol thanks Samiak ^^ And derping is all I do on these temp maps.