Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 10:59

All times are UTC+02:00

cy 
PostPosted: 30 Jul 2012, 00:57 
Has learned to write! (154)
I have a question regarding the donations. I noticed that you need a credit card like visa to donate money.
So I would like to ask if it's possible to donate with a paysafe card. For those that don't know about paysafe
you can check this site: http://www.paysafecard.com/int/start/ . Personally i don't have any credit card even though I'm almost 18 but i have to be officially an adult first to be able to make one in my country. So I would like to know if there are any disadvantages or any other reason why you don't accept paysafe as a donation mean. If everything is ok it would be a nice recommendation since there are a lot of minors on the server and you can buy a paysafe card anywhere.
So it would be great for the server if that happened.
Thanks for listening and I'm waiting for your answer.

fi 
PostPosted: 30 Jul 2012, 14:34 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Zombakias wrote:
-- I noticed that you need a credit card like visa to donate money. --
You do? O_o Since when? I've never used my Visa Electron with PayPal... I transfer the funds directly from my bank account :L

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

au 
PostPosted: 30 Jul 2012, 14:41 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
...If it works with PayPal, you can donate with it. Personally I just use prepaid mastercards.

nl 
PostPosted: 30 Jul 2012, 20:36 
Community slut (13473)
Zombakias wrote:
I have a question regarding the donations. I noticed that you need a credit card like visa to donate money.
So I would like to ask if it's possible to donate with a paysafe card. For those that don't know about paysafe
you can check this site: http://www.paysafecard.com/int/start/ . Personally i don't have any credit card even though I'm almost 18 but i have to be officially an adult first to be able to make one in my country. So I would like to know if there are any disadvantages or any other reason why you don't accept paysafe as a donation mean. If everything is ok it would be a nice recommendation since there are a lot of minors on the server and you can buy a paysafe card anywhere.
So it would be great for the server if that happened.
Thanks for listening and I'm waiting for your answer.
Hi,

I'll have a look at it. I think I already looked at it in the past and there was something that made us not able to register for that (was ages ago). When I'm back from holidays next week I'll check it out. Thanks for the suggestion.