Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 13:06

All times are UTC+02:00

il 
 Post subject: Spa Trailer!
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2012, 12:26 
Geek (883)
So i got a idea!
So when i was in the shower i was thinking about our youtube channel and what to do with it. So what i started to think was what if we posted a trailer for SpA there. Not those normal and boring ones but... One with EPIC music and epic stuff! The music comes from our own little band that hasn't done a single shit so here is their opportunity to make something cool and epic. Its a nice way to say that we are cool and we are epic and try to get more people to join us.

So the trailer will be like either a minecraft dude or something ells going inside a tunnel and it is a bit dark and there is music in the background and there is a voice saying some stuff. Than suddenly you go over to a TF2 guy or something. The community decides so I'm open for ideas! If we could get a trailer up on the youtube channel that would be EPIC!:D

So what i need is video's, idea's and music ofc!
I think i'm going to edit it if there is no one ells who really wants to edit it. So don is going to get his little band up and running and i need video clips but first, we need to plan the plot! How should this trailer be? What kind of music do we need? Etc...

-Haladir

"What you believe to be true is false
What you thought right, wrong"
-Dimmu Borgir

gb 
 Post subject: Re: Spa Trailer!
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2012, 12:42 
Likes to type... (224)
Haladir wrote:
So when i was in the shower i was thinking about our youtube channel

-Haladir
You think about Community Youtube channels when you are in the shower?

Also, i cant find this channel through google or through the spa website... am i missing something

Spacecarrot : how man wham do you need for awesome people? 42.

il 
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2012, 12:45 
Geek (883)
You dont wanna know what i am thinking about in the shower!
Also here is the channel http://www.youtube.com/user/SpecialAttackCast/videos

-Dimmu Borgir

fi 
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2012, 12:48 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Haladir wrote:
So i got a idea! yada yada
Lol, if you need crappy special effects, boring and simple classical-like music examples: http://youtu.be/YzgPdOPyAps?t=4m29s and http://youtu.be/Y4gB0lA5ku4, I'm the man for the job. If you need something better, I'm not the man for the job. Lol.

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

il 
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2012, 12:55 
Geek (883)
Samiak_ wrote:
Haladir wrote:
So i got a idea! yada yada
Lol, if you need crappy special effects, boring and simple classical-like music examples: http://youtu.be/YzgPdOPyAps?t=4m29s and http://youtu.be/Y4gB0lA5ku4, I'm the man for the job. If you need something better, I'm not the man for the job. Lol.
This do sound good! We have to wait and see!;)

-Dimmu Borgir

fi 
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2012, 13:03 
Has learned to write! (152)
It should gave games that are big with us, the community. Minecraft, tf2, LoL... What other games are there? :D I can help with ideas, but when it comes to editing I will be more of a mental support! :D

il 
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2012, 13:12 
Geek (883)
[SpA]Lyca wrote:
It should gave games that are big with us, the community. Minecraft, tf2, LoL... What other games are there? :D I can help with ideas
Yeah it should definitely be games that are big in this community. It could also be other stuff like drawings (like anime) instead of video clips. Just an idea!
[SpA]Lyca wrote:
but when it comes to editing I will be more of a mental support! :D
Haha!

-Dimmu Borgir

il 
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2012, 21:41 
Geek (883)
Idea's! Come on guys! Something is better than nothing!
Now i'm currently working on the back voice who is going to talk (thats my version of the trailer though) and i need ideas for how the trailer should go. You can post other videos that you think is cool and want to copy a bit from so do that. I also need someone who have a good enough computer to record in game. Common guys we can do this! Also i need some suggestion for music, right now we have Samiak's stuff. I want more, more options is always better!

I will post my plot when i'm done with that. Just a reminder that the plot is my version on the trailer. If you dont like it say so and say what you didn't like and what you did like.

-Haladir

-Dimmu Borgir

us 
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2012, 23:14 
Does Minecraft or something... (1323)
Idea: Record a bit of footage of the [SpA] people in each game we host with some guests 'n' stuff and put it all into one video. Have some epic announcer do a voiceover of that and done ^_^

cy 
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2012, 23:41 
Has learned to write! (154)
Haladir i would love to help, from filming to editing, if you want help in anything just call me or pm me. As for music, i would suggest something mysterious like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2uMwFVlGWY or something more upbeat like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P10vslT0zs .

au 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 08:13 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
Play a game with a bunch of SpAites, record it, speak about our super fun community in it, add it to the video.

Rinse and repeat.

il 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 11:11 
Geek (883)
Ivanosauros wrote:
Play a game with a bunch of SpAites, record it, speak about our super fun community in it, add it to the video.

Rinse and repeat.
If that's what you guys want, let's do it. But it can't be just one game. It most be more then 1.

Now I need someone to speak and someone to record. Zomba do you have a good enough computer to film a good quality video?

-Dimmu Borgir

fi 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 11:47 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
I've used FRAPS to record my craps e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H95bH7FMVvA and I have Premiere Pro CS5 :S
/random

Anyway, I'm not that good a speaker, as my microphone(s) suck(s).

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

us 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 19:38 
Does Minecraft or something... (1323)
I would love to star in this video..... :lol: What times do you plan on recording what games.

il 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 20:36 
Geek (883)
So sam could you record?
Awesome we will se when we have time and i still want more ideas!

-Dimmu Borgir

cy 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 21:17 
Haladir wrote:
Zomba do you have a good enough computer to film a good quality video?
Yes i do, i just need to find a good program of recording and i am done. I know someone who has a very good mic and i will told him to post here. I like directing but you have to tell me how you want it to be as you are the leader of the project :wink: . And also you have to sent me the games that we are going to record and when, if of course you pick me for your cameraman, otherwise i'll just be in the movie or help with something else. :5:

il 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 21:42 
Geek (883)
Sounds good! Try fraps. You and samiak can fight over it :ugly:
So the games will be Tf2, Minecraft, etc. Still trying to figure out what games we could have in the trailer.

-Dimmu Borgir

cy 
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2012, 00:42 
Illiterate (3)
Hey guys!
I'm the guy with the mic Zombakias was talking about. I've been playing music professionaly for a really long time and I've had some microphones in the past. Right now I'm using the Shure SM57 (used mainly for instruments but still has a mean sound if you record voice. Check it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shure_SM57) if you want I can record the voice. Just send me the text and I'll do it for you. But If you want a heavier and more bassey voice you should talk to Zombakias! :D

gb 
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2012, 11:17 
Has no REAL life! (1234)
Yay musical people. What instruments do you play?
Have you got any other mics? ^^

Also, if you need big ass ballsy drums for the trailer, I can do that ;) http://soundcloud.com/mr-whiskers-1

fi 
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2012, 13:03 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Haladir wrote:
So sam could you record?
Awesome we will se when we have time and i still want more ideas!
I think I'll leave it to Zomb :P

Almost non-related question: Do we have a topic for folks' own music? Sure, there is the "post good music" thingy, but we could perhaps start collecting together the supreme minority the musically productive people of the forums. I myself do not support using known songs for such trailers and crap, it's illegal. I have and will practice that myself, but we could do it ourselves. Just saying. And no, not a collab between a few people. Give 'em freedom, ask them to post their own music as stand-alone.

au 
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2012, 13:05 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
the TF2 katy perry video ^^

il 
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2012, 15:03 
Geek (883)
Samiak_ wrote:
Do we have a topic for folks' own music? Sure, there is the "post good music" thingy, but we could perhaps start collecting together the supreme minority the musically productive people of the forums. I myself do not support using known songs for such trailers and crap, it's illegal. I have and will practice that myself, but we could do it ourselves. Just saying. And no, not a collab between a few people. Give 'em freedom, ask them to post their own music as stand-alone.
This is a good idea, you should do it. Make a new topic on the entertainment section about it. If you and some ppl could go together and make a song for the trailer that would be epic!

As for you zomb i will pm you about it.

As for you setifje something when the new topic is created on the entreatment section make sure you check it out and make music with every one!

-Dimmu Borgir

cy 
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2012, 15:31 
Illiterate (3)
[SpA]don_don_don wrote:
Yay musical people. What instruments do you play?
Have you got any other mics? ^^
I mainly play guitar but I also play the ukulele and some bass guitar. I don't own any other mics right now but I've used the AKG 414 in the past.
Haladir wrote:
As for you setifje something when the new topic is created on the entreatment section make sure you check it out and make music with every one!
I'll surely check it out

il 
PostPosted: 12 Aug 2012, 18:24 
Geek (883)
So guys the games that will be in the trailer is Tf2 and minecraft? Does that sound good?
Please tell me if you want any other games in the trailer.

We will start filming as soon as possible and we are going to need people to film. Anyone wanna be famous? :ugly:

-Dimmu Borgir

cy 
PostPosted: 17 Aug 2012, 00:05 
Hello Guys
By now you read that we are making a SpA trailer (At least I hope so :P). So, as organizers of the project, me and Haladir stepped up to make it happen. We should do it (the whole trailer) in a way which will attract people and be likable if we want it to be in the spa channel. We should put some good music and showing different parts of the game, nice builds, we can also organize a big fight with many players and record it and add it too (on minecraft). We could also build some sceneries and some cool places to do something with or record there something. I really don’t know how it will be. We have to decide which games we are going to have on, if we’re gonna have a commentator or just have backround music and how we’ll shoot tf2. We could also ask some l4d2 and LOL players to shoot some gameplay for us.
So here’s where you are needed. If you are interested on helping in the making of the SpA trailer, either that is in just being in it, building something or taking place in a battle just say it here. We also need a good editor for the video and cameraman for games other than minecraft and tf2. Another thing is that we’ll need a team and once this team is gathered we need to have a small conference to decide how the trailer will be and when will we make the shooting etc (the conference can be from irc, skype or anything else). If you have any questions or if you wanna help with any way in the trailer just answer here by telling how you think you can help or contact me and haladir.
Thanks

il 
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2012, 19:45 
Geek (883)
Guys we now have a own section on the forums called SpA Film Productions. If you are interested in making movies and stuff please apply here.

So when you apply please say what you can do, what you can help with and what you have, like if you can record or talk and stuff like that.
I will than add you to the group or zomba will.

-Haladir

P.S: The first thing we are going to do is making the trailer and from than we might do like lets play's and stuff like that.

-Dimmu Borgir

Last edited by [SpA]Haladir on 18 Aug 2012, 20:26, edited 1 time in total.

fi 
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2012, 20:25 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Haladir wrote:
Guys we now have a own section on the forums called SpA Film Productions. If you are interested in making movies and stuff please appeal here.

So when you appeal please say what you can do, what you can help with and what you have, like if you can record or talk and stuff like that.

-Haladir

P.S: The first thing we are going to do is making the trailer and from than we might do like lets play's and stuff like that.
Not appeal, but apply :P Lol.
Add me, I might be able to do something useful. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

il 
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2012, 20:28 
Geek (883)
Samiak_ wrote:
Haladir wrote:
Guys we now have a own section on the forums called SpA Film Productions. If you are interested in making movies and stuff please appeal here.

So when you appeal please say what you can do, what you can help with and what you have, like if you can record or talk and stuff like that.

-Haladir

Add me, I might be able to do something useful. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
Lawl fixed the Appel thing!
You should be added now!^^

-Dimmu Borgir

fi 
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2012, 20:57 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Haladir wrote:
Samiak_ wrote:
Lawl fixed the Appel thing!
You should be added now!^^
Me gusta... Lol. Thanks.