Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 20:05

All times are UTC+02:00

us 
 Post subject: I'm the victim
PostPosted: 20 Oct 2012, 00:11 
Geek (883)
Today I logged on to find my valuables stolen, all of it, even my cobble stone. WHAT THE FUCK who the fuck steals cobble stone!!?!?!
Last night I logged off knowing that all my stuff was with me, I long on today to find my shit gone, I asked Arbo to check it out but he said he couldn't because /lb isn't available and that who ever stole from me was either an op or resident, or friend. I have a suspicion on who it maybe, but I can't point fingers..yet. Can someone check this out for me. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

By the way..I am a Lotus City Assistant..

<Assassin3562> :P
*Assassin3562 thinks his life over

Last edited by tscuzimbrown on 20 Oct 2012, 00:25, edited 1 time in total.

nl 
 Post subject: Re: I'm the victim
PostPosted: 20 Oct 2012, 00:21 
Nerdish, tbh. (503)
You live in LotusCity don't you?
Must be an assistant....
Don't blame me since I haven't been on all week :?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

+[[color=#0040BF]FrankyDoodle[/color]]) ah french most fucky and irritating language ever
(+SVB) ([color=#0040BF]opo89[/color]) french is good
(+SVB) ([color=#0040BF]DarkknightM45[/color]) all the french are good at is surrendering

[color=#0000FF]Freebuild[/color] [color=#FF0000]Operator[/color]
[color=#0000FF]SMP[/color] [color=#008000]Member[/color]

au 
PostPosted: 20 Oct 2012, 00:34 
Kinda hopeless, but improving (147)
and dont blame ops when they cant do anything apart from their own town; its an inside issue. Did you make sure your switch/chest perms were turned off in your plot/s?

au 
PostPosted: 20 Oct 2012, 01:24 
Has no REAL life! (1349)
When you log on next type '/plot set perm switch off'. Im not sure if everyone realizes that switch means chests as well as levers and doors

fi 
PostPosted: 20 Oct 2012, 08:26 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
I just woke up, wasn't me. I'm certain it wasn't Wayne either.

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

gb 
PostPosted: 20 Oct 2012, 13:06 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
There is no lb or anything similar - no one can check who did anything.

The entire point of towny is control. If you live in a town where you let everyone do what they want then on your head be it.

Trust is a weakness.

fi 
PostPosted: 20 Oct 2012, 13:36 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
[SpA]Howard wrote:
--
Trust is a weakness.
Indeed. I have a bad habit of trusting everyone (IRL), and that has brought me nothing but sorrow. Though that is the case, I think we should have LogBlock just so we can check who did and what, so they can be punished inside their town.

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

gb 
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2012, 13:21 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Samiak_ wrote:
[SpA]Howard wrote:
--
Trust is a weakness.
Indeed. I have a bad habit of trusting everyone (IRL), and that has brought me nothing but sorrow. Though that is the case, I think we should have LogBlock just so we can check who did and what, so they can be punished inside their town.
I didn't miss LB out for shits and giggles. Its not there for a reason.

Manage your towns better.

us 
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2012, 04:00 
Geek (839)
All is well. Resolved.

us 
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2012, 04:05 
Geek (883)
Not really...my shit is still gone!!! I don't have any enemies, someone just robbed me!! No one is going to do anything..WHAT THE FUCK!?! I get robbed and no one gives a shit... Well howard maybe you should add some type of /binfo for town admins just in case this shit happens again..which it probably will since no one is doing shit about this.

us 
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2012, 04:13 
Geek (839)
We gave you back all items, and you removed friends. What else do you want?

us 
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2012, 04:41 
Geek (883)
No you didn't...and I had 3 friends samiak, lilwayne, and j48. Wayne and samiak were clean, we never checked j48.

fi 
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2012, 04:48 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Though it's kind of outdated, the following still stands:

The server provides LWC for the locking of chests, doors, trapdoors and signs and provides the Residence plugin allowing you to purchase an area containing your build and protect it from any harm. Failure to use these plugins to prevent damage to or loss of your property is your decision and the server will not take action on your behalf. This means that if you do not lock your chests / doors / etc and you are robbed, that is simply part of the game. The admin team will take no action!

Just replace references to LWC and Residence with Towny. If you have somehow managed to give people access to your belongings, it is not our fault. If Town Assistants are suspected of robbery, it's still not our fault.

Again, I'm sorry for what has happened, I'd surely be mad if I was in your position. I'd also suggest making secret compartments for valuables which only you can access. Mmmmm, secrets... *Drooling*.

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2012, 08:40 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
tscuzimbrown wrote:
Not really...my shit is still gone!!! I don't have any enemies, someone just robbed me!! No one is going to do anything..WHAT THE FUCK!?! I get robbed and no one gives a shit... Well howard maybe you should add some type of /binfo for town admins just in case this shit happens again..which it probably will since no one is doing shit about this.
Sorry but this was resolved by my first post. The tools are there - you failed to use them. If I managed a town I would still keep a chunk entirely for me in which my stuff would be stored and in to which no one else would be allowed to venture.
This was your fault not ours - we aint your mom and we will NOT reimburse you (I am really annoyed that anyone returned any items to you for YOUR mistake).
No new commands or plugins will be considered. Towny is more than enough. You have to USE IT though. Turn your drama off and understand that this was entirely your fuck up, not ours

us 
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2012, 14:05 
Geek (883)
Alright fine, I don't want to fight with you, but can we at least get town officials to notify people about that command Mbl gave me, to prevent this from ever happening again?

us 
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2012, 14:10 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
Aren't the commands listed everywhere? :)