Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 21:26

All times are UTC+02:00

us 
 Post subject: Black Ops 2
PostPosted: 13 Nov 2012, 15:45 
Doesn't get out much (374)
So Guys, The time of year we have all been waiting for :3

Yay or Nay? I personally think this is a lot better then Shitwarfare3 but that Is just my opinion.

Saintk: Bet those people are americans
Howard: Course they are american; one big religious nuthouse

nl 
 Post subject: Re: Black Ops 2
PostPosted: 13 Nov 2012, 21:25 
Nerdish, tbh. (503)
Nay, too futuristic....

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

+[[color=#0040BF]FrankyDoodle[/color]]) ah french most fucky and irritating language ever
(+SVB) ([color=#0040BF]opo89[/color]) french is good
(+SVB) ([color=#0040BF]DarkknightM45[/color]) all the french are good at is surrendering

[color=#0000FF]Freebuild[/color] [color=#FF0000]Operator[/color]
[color=#0000FF]SMP[/color] [color=#008000]Member[/color]

us 
PostPosted: 13 Nov 2012, 23:13 
Geek (883)
Which is better? Black ops 2 or Halo 4?

<Assassin3562> :P
*Assassin3562 thinks his life over

us 
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2012, 01:12 
Geek (839)
tscuzimbrown wrote:
Halo 4
Don't EVER say that word here.

gb 
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2012, 01:33 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
I personally think we should be looking more at games like dishonoured, instead of just copys of older games repackaged with a little bow just to sweaten the deal and make peoples hands sweat hen they hand over the money for that Ctrl V game, so to both halo 4 and bops 2 no just no.

fi 
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2012, 08:23 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Arbogeddon wrote:
tscuzimbrown wrote:
Halo 4
Which - Halo or four?

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

gb 
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2012, 10:54 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
ells551 wrote:
I personally think we should be looking more at games like dishonoured, instead of just copys of older games repackaged with a little bow just to sweaten the deal and make peoples hands sweat hen they hand over the money for that Ctrl V game, so to both halo 4 and bops 2 no just no.
Nah, I think we should let people actually talk about the games they wanna talk about. Crazy idea I know.

Anyway, regardless of what I hear about it good bad or whatever I'll probably rent it at some point just to play through the single player. Haven't brought a CoD since the original Modern Warfare and I think I'll stick to that.

gb 
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2012, 11:31 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
ells551 wrote:
The little bow in question does happen to be robots, so I'm probably sit and play the campaign while I'm at my parents, no doubt my brother will get it for christmas. Which ever CoD they did last was so boring, it was just the same shit.

gb 
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2012, 12:10 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
[SpA]gibboss28 wrote:
ells551 wrote:
Nah, I think we should let people actually talk about the games they wanna talk about. Crazy idea I know.

Anyway, regardless of what I hear about it good bad or whatever I'll probably rent it at some point just to play through the single player. Haven't brought a CoD since the original Modern Warfare and I think I'll stick to that.
Im not saying people cant talk about it, im saying that maybe we should be looking at other games instead of the same stuff that comes out every november, by all means talk about it, but dont forget that there are many other games coming out that,if given a chance, could be a big hit.

gb 
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2012, 13:05 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
ells551 wrote:
[SpA]gibboss28 wrote:

Im not saying people cant talk about it, im saying that maybe we should be looking at other games instead of the same stuff that comes out every november, by all means talk about it, but dont forget that there are many other games coming out that,if given a chance, could be a big hit.
No one is forgetting anything, someone made a topic about a game and people are talking about it. You want people to talk about a game? then make a topic about it. Simple.

at 
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2012, 13:44 
Geek (749)
I for one think that they turned Halo 4 into a good game from my point of view. Same for black ops 2. However I'm not going to be buying either of them even though I have both consoles to play them on. I'd rather just watch campaign on youtube.

I am not know what I'm talking about but I enjoy those games and that's all that matters.
No point on jumping on a bandwagon to flame every other game, no game will ever please you guys.

Last edited by [SpA]iHasFire on 14 Nov 2012, 13:47, edited 1 time in total.

at 
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2012, 13:46 
Geek (749)
Arbogeddon wrote:
tscuzimbrown wrote:
Halo 4
What a friendly and intelligent way to put it.

It's a good thing that you know all about these games to make that statement.

gb 
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2012, 18:13 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
ihasfire wrote:
I for one think that they turned Halo 4 into a good game from my point of view. Same for black ops 2. However I'm not going to be buying either of them even though I have both consoles to play them on. I'd rather just watch campaign on youtube.

I am not know what I'm talking about but I enjoy those games and that's all that matters.
No point on jumping on a bandwagon to flame every other game, no game will ever please you guys.
Don't think it's people jumping on the band wagon, CoD has just lost it's innovation, the multiplayer I think lacks depth and doesn't have really objectives or teamwork, the campaign I thought was great and steadily declined as they pretty much did the same thing for each game. The T4CTIC00L shit really makes it look tacky and only really appeals to the younger gamers. I remember playing CoD 3, think that was the first one that came to xbox 360, the multiplayer on that I thought was quite cool, because it felt more like a battle rather than just running around trying to get frags.

It's just really really easy to hate, the players make Minecraft's playerbase look mature and friendly. Modern Warfare, MW2, MW3 and Black Ops are so fucking similiar, its pure money grabbing to release titles and then never really add anything worthwhile to them. It's just too generic and tacky for me personally, the multiplayer has been shit since Modern Warfare, but at least it started with a decent campaign. MW3 was so fucking boring, such a shitty campaign, I want my hours back. Then why don't people who hate CoD ignore it and leave the kids to their fun? Because by being so popular it waters down the quality of other FPS games in the industry, if you still don't understand why people hate it, then imagine people looking at MW3 as the Justin Beiber of FPS games :lol:

ca 
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2012, 23:08 
Geek (776)
It seems worth the 60$ for me. The campaign looks fun, and hopefully they still have split screen.

gb 
PostPosted: 18 Nov 2012, 20:31 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
[SpA]gibboss28 wrote:
ells551 wrote:

No one is forgetting anything, someone made a topic about a game and people are talking about it. You want people to talk about a game? then make a topic about it. Simple.
Put it away.

Anything by Treyarch or IW is clearly dross and should not be debated as a game, for that is precisely what they are not.

Dishonoured is a fine game - massively flawed I grant - but at least it is a game, not the delirious, derivative, offensive shite that is the usual influx of console-toy gibberish. People who bring up such games - especially those who then go on to mentions Halo - should be mocked as much as humanly possible.

Amazing to see a supposed SpA member trying to lock-down mockery - the bread and butter of this community.