Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 19:30

All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ] 
us 
 Post subject: A message to all..
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2012, 06:28 
Geek (883)
So today I was watching some mc videos on YouTube, when I thought hey why don't I gather up some buddies (you guys and gals) and play some let's plays. Then put them on either SPAs YouTube channel or mine. The let's play would not hold any advertising..maybe put out spas smp server as our favorite server. But thats it. I also came up of a pvp series, not player vs. Player. But prank vs prank series I got this from watching that channel prankvsprank on YouTube. Like each week we'd have 2-3 people play pranks,tricks, etc. And just play around, like I said no advertising, unless we get popular and get YouTube money...then we'll talk about advertising. We could also add sub series, maybe one of you could do tutorials, go play on other servers and look around, anything really. So what do you guys think? Good idea or no?

Oh yes I forgot to add We can make a YouTube account and share the password so we all have access. Another thing..I know we have Spa cast, but this would be more lax and chill. No advertising only fun. Contact me on the forum message center, or on skype: magicbrownie15

<Assassin3562> :P
*Assassin3562 thinks his life over

be 
 Post subject: Re: A message to all..
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2012, 12:18 
Has no REAL life! (1087)
SpA already has a youtube channel. And your ideas have been discussed already. All youtube needs is more minecraft let's players...

gb 
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2012, 12:45 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
tscuzimbrown wrote:
So today I was watching some mc videos on YouTube, when I thought hey why don't I gather up some buddies (you guys and gals) and play some let's plays. Then put them on either SPAs YouTube channel or mine. The let's play would not hold any advertising..maybe put out spas smp server as our favorite server. But thats it. I also came up of a pvp series, not player vs. Player. But prank vs prank series I got this from watching that channel prankvsprank on YouTube. Like each week we'd have 2-3 people play pranks,tricks, etc. And just play around, like I said no advertising, unless we get popular and get YouTube money...then we'll talk about advertising. We could also add sub series, maybe one of you could do tutorials, go play on other servers and look around, anything really. So what do you guys think? Good idea or no?

Oh yes I forgot to add We can make a YouTube account and share the password so we all have access. Another thing..I know we have Spa cast, but this would be more lax and chill. No advertising only fun. Contact me on the forum message center, or on skype: magicbrownie15
Your idea has been already done thousands of times, adding one more to the mix wont do anything, we need to have a solid fresh idea if you want any publicity at all.

us 
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2012, 14:14 
Geek (883)
Like I was saying its gonna be used as fun, on weekends a few players get on Skype and play. Nothing else. Just make a fun thing to do on the weekends.

us 
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2012, 14:17 
Geek (883)
tscuzimbrown wrote:
..I know we have Spa cast, but this would be more lax and chill. No advertising only fun. Contact me on the forum message center, or on skype: magicbrownie15
[SpA]heldplayer wrote:
SpA already has a youtube channel. And your ideas have been discussed already....
Switched the quotes by mistake...but you get it.

I just want to play lets plays with people!!!! That's the whole idea!!

us 
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2012, 23:14 
Geek (883)
Yeah great! Hopefully we get more people..then it'll be so much more fun.

us 
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2012, 03:55 
Geek (839)
So this would be a seperate server? Because if it is, well I believe this would be considered advertising..

us 
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2012, 05:21 
Geek (883)
No separate server....just some friends playing minecraft and posting their adventures on YouTube. Just FUN FUN FUN, no advertising, no saying hey play on so and so server, just making guides and playing minecraft. Maybe play on our smp server( Specialattack's server)
and maybe some server hopping, like I said we aren't advertising. Maybe download maps from planetminecraft and playing on them.

Something like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXA4IsJT ... plpp_video
Just guys/gals messing around and playing minecraft...

gb 
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2012, 14:48 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
If this is not on our server then how is it not advertising?

us 
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2012, 06:00 
Geek (883)
Umm...because we have no real server...I'm just trying to gather people to play with..I'm not saying I'm going to make a group and play on some random smp server and boost its rep. Nothing like that at all

fi 
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2012, 12:19 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
tscuzimbrown wrote:
Umm...because we have no real server...I'm just trying to gather people to play with..I'm not saying I'm going to make a group and play on some random smp server and boost its rep. Nothing like that at all
I don't know if you've heard, but we have a nice little SMP server!
smp.specialattack.net :U

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

us 
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2012, 18:41 
Geek (883)
Ok you guys aren't grasping the fucking point. I am not going to advertise ANYTHING. Just going to set up a LAN and invite a few friends to play minecraft. Understand or do I need to dumb it down some more?

us 
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2012, 18:47 
Geek (839)
tscuzimbrown wrote:
Ok you guys aren't grasping the fucking point. I am not going to advertise ANYTHING. Just going to set up a LAN and invite a few friends to play minecraft. Understand or do I need to dumb it down some more?
Actually, YOU don't understand. Any talk of any server at all other then SpA is considered Advertising. If you're taking people away from our servers, IT IS ADVERTISING

fi 
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2012, 18:57 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
tscuzimbrown wrote:
If it's not wholly happening on a SpecialAttack server, then...
There's also a second problem in that thingy. The time you spend elsewhere you could be spending on le SMP server, which in turn should make more players stay there. Nobody likes an empty server. Except the griefers. Yes.

Yay, mah 1,000th post ^_^

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

us 
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2012, 19:12 
Geek (839)
:3

us 
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2012, 20:35 
Geek (883)
So you're saying I'm advertising if I get some friends to play minecraft on a LAN server, record what we play and put it on YouTube? If that's the case, please delete this whole topic, and I'll just ask people privately.

fi 
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2012, 21:03 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
tscuzimbrown wrote:
So you're saying I'm advertising if I get some friends to play minecraft on a LAN server, record what we play and put it on YouTube? If that's the case, please delete this whole topic, and I'll just ask people privately.
If it can potentially reduce the player count here, then it's evil. Evil, I say. Spend the time on SpA SMP :3 Yes... That's right... Part of the ship, part of the crew...

us 
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2012, 21:41 
Geek (883)
the crew? We've been on this temp for like 2 months..kinda boring now. I'm still registered, which is boring and the only command I have is /kill whoop-dee-doo. Not as much fun as it seems.

au 
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2012, 21:46 
Likes to type... (254)
tscuzimbrown wrote:
the crew? We've been on this temp for like 2 months..kinda boring now. I'm still registered, which is boring and the only command I have is /kill whoop-dee-doo. Not as much fun as it seems.
its not all about the ranks and what commands you have... things are only fun if you make them fun!! :D

[15:41] <@Mono-> My computer is hot because your skin Uni
[20:16] <+Jonesy`> unicorn has a nice ass
[20:17] <@mbl> But jonesy... She does tho :p

gb 
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2012, 22:30 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
This is a blatant and deliberate attempt to pull players from SpA SMP.

It stops now.

And "Phenomenon" - stay the fuck out of here kid.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]