Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 11:25

All times are UTC+02:00

us 
PostPosted: 01 Jan 2013, 04:30 
Geek (733)
As the title states, my minecraft keeps crashing. This happens every time I try to log in on the application. It not only happens on one of the launchers I have downloaded, but all of them. Lucky for me that MultiMC creates a crash report every time minecraft crashes. :D
Not so luckily for me though that: I don't understand it. :ugly:

Every time it crashes while I am using MultiMC the MultiMC console tells me: "Minecraft Crashed. Exited with Code 1."

I have pasted the crash report it generated onto pastebin: http://pastebin.com/rMgPSz39

Please someone help me with this, as I would really like to get back to minecraft even if it's a bunch of drama. :ugly:

Edit: I have already re-installed the latest java and launchers. It still continues.

au 
PostPosted: 01 Jan 2013, 04:44 
Has no REAL life! (1349)
Alright, lets see. First off the main thing that breaks it is its dividing by 0 somewhere. Now, I am not 100% sure, but I think it may be to do with windows 8. I recall reading something about a windows 7 compatibility mode somewhere that you should try and run it in.

us 
PostPosted: 01 Jan 2013, 04:52 
Geek (733)
It worked fine before today. Also that didn't help same thing, as soon as I log in on the default launcher, it closes before even showing any pictures of any kind.

us 
PostPosted: 01 Jan 2013, 04:57 
Geek (733)
I also tried restoring my graphics settings back to factory default to see if that made it work, but it didn't.

us 
PostPosted: 01 Jan 2013, 05:00 
Geek (733)
Well it is working now. No clue what I did to fix it, but apparently something worked. :D If it starts malfunctioning again I will post here again.

be 
PostPosted: 01 Jan 2013, 14:24 
Has no REAL life! (1087)
The problem was your graphics driver, you have an ATI graphics card don't you? :P

us 
PostPosted: 01 Jan 2013, 16:42 
Geek (733)
Yes I do.

be 
PostPosted: 01 Jan 2013, 22:48 
Has no REAL life! (1087)
The crash report said everything, problems in your OpenGL driver. Why it was doing that I have no idea though.