Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 01:07

All times are UTC+02:00

nl 
 Post subject: Eve online
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2014, 00:18 
SpA Fookah (4459)
As this is a gaming community, I'm allowed some nerdy stuff,right?

Who plays Eve online here?

no 
 Post subject: Re: Eve online
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2014, 01:27 
Geek (883)
Dear god! It's the only thing my father talks about!I don't play the game but I have a father and a brother who plays it. When I get more time I might start playing it!

"What you believe to be true is false
What you thought right, wrong"
-Dimmu Borgir

nl 
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2014, 01:55 
SpA Fookah (4459)
You have a father and a brother that play the game?

Uhmmmm, could you ask them if they live in a wormhole?

We've encountered a family corp of a father and his son living in a wh and doing stuff and all. We've kicked their arse so many times we started feeling sorry for them :lol:

You have player owned stations in EvE. That's basically a space station that you can have in certain areas of space, systems. Eve simulates our universe with all of it's stars, planets, space and all. It has huge systems and huge regions. In those regions you have systems that have different securities. High secured space is more or less controlled by CCP, the nazis in eve :P , that will basically launch an unkillable ship on your ass (concord police) that will end your ass if you do ilegal stuff in High sec. Like attack another player. :D This sucks if you do it in an expensive ship.
It has low sec parts of space where it's controlled, but less. You don't get concorded. Stargates and starbases have guns that shoot you and do way less damage then concord. You can shoot ppl there and tank gate guns if you have logi there reparing you or have local reps.
Now you also have null sec space, wh space, where there's basically NO security. Anything goes. Pirates live there, for instance, not giving a fuck about rules or other ppl :D
You can get situations where you give ppl the idea it's safe and then anihilate them, depending on what you find fun :D

We usually do whatever we feel like.

So, we one time found this wh where there was a POS. To keep your POS (that player owned station i was talking about) secure, you gotta put resources into it to keep a shield up, which keeps it safe for attacks and such. The father and son forgot to put those resources in and the shield was down. Which left major expensive equipment and all there station warehouses and such unattended. Obviously, we had a blast shooting everything and later found out it was from those guys.

It would be major funny if it'd be them LOL :D

no 
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2014, 02:04 
Geek (883)
To bad it isn't them, right now my brother is inactive and my father is a lousy miner that is way to afraid to do anything else than to mine. He does earn quite a lot of isk.

You guys sure are evil aren't you!

-Dimmu Borgir

nl 
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2014, 10:45 
SpA Fookah (4459)
PvP isn't evil. Unless you think there's no evil in the world and ppl shit rainbows cakes! Those are just naive :P

no 
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2014, 12:33 
Geek (883)
haha, true that!

-Dimmu Borgir