Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 23 May 2024, 06:53

All times are UTC+02:00

se 
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2008, 11:45 
Doesn't get out much (335)
Just alitle headsup to all of you imbaskilled supah-players on this server. I know winning is great and beeing on the winning team sure gets your kpd up. But I mean common, spamming rockets through the hole of a tunnel aint that fun :demm: . I salute you [SpA]Magisk for some times changing team just to balance things up. I would hope for more of you regulars to do that. Or if you know that you are among the top players of this server, just press "random team" when you join the game. In the long run it´s the most fun for all of us.

Bring back the sports of TF2! :14

se 
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2008, 11:52 
Doesn't get out much (379)
<3 He speaketh the truth! For great justice >_<

de 
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2008, 11:57 
Has no REAL life! (3426)
i always chose random team after joining...unfortunately xD

de 
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2008, 12:07 
Geek (640)
ran....err...what? how do you spell "random"..?
anyway...I join the weaker team, if there are some(at least 1 skilled) regulars already in.

se 
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2008, 14:38 
Doesn't get out much (335)
This is all good news. Keep on spamming that random button and join the :85 brigade!

Cloned Dolly :-6 :-6 :-6 :-6 VS. Cloned Mr.T :ba: :ba: :ba: :ba: = :63

MIxed teams :-6 :ba: :-6 :ba: VS. :ba: :-6 :ba: :-6 = :8 :9

(Smilies makes more sence to me then words)

gb 
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2008, 19:05 
Has learned to write! (219)
YEAAAAA!

FFS PLEASE PRESS RANDOM!

the other day i had to swear a little cos of stacking... some cock said 'stfu' hahahah you know who you were.

we won in the end though, haha stacking bitches.

the best games are the close ones, and we always have many regulars in the server at once so you will play with yer mates, just fewer of them.

you become a better player for it

<3

I'm currently unemployed, so if anyone needs an animator!

I've won two awards :D

fi 
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2008, 05:23 
Pretty useless (84)
I always choose the Random Team, so I dont have to look at the numbers and decide which side to go

at 
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2008, 10:31 
Doesn't get out much (337)
Jay wrote:

the other day i had to swear a little cos of stacking... some cock said 'stfu' hahahah you know who you were.

Ogay jay - kinda funny reading ur post, I like the "cock" part most. for the rest who don't know - the ugly "shut the fuck'upper" was me :18

so, whut made me say such evil words to u:

- was it ur bitching about constitution of (in my eyes) even teams, or why did ur team win in the end vs. us "stacking bitches"
(I wouldn't say bitches to regulars, but it's up to u)
- was it cause I'm a crude and mad person who loves to swear arround all day long :evil:
- other reasons??
hmm...

BUT when I hurt ur feelings I'm deeply aghast about that and will send u luuuuv and kisses to beg for pardon, jay!

sorry, been a lil bit of topic, but things need to be discussed to avoid future problems! 8)

I also often choose "random" but to 80% it leads me in same team as before! (like yesterday - hardly every map)

And like teddy said before, I also like to join the loosing team- cause the challange is huge and skillz are required! :4

btw: convoy rulez!!!

:ugly: cheers _w3s

Last edited by [SpA]_w3s on 28 Apr 2008, 11:57, edited 1 time in total.

de 
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2008, 10:36 
Has no REAL life! (3426)
Quote:
u are f*ckin insane! :shock:

no 
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2008, 11:51 
Doesn't get out much (348)
The choice isn't so hard when you can choose to play with telespies / engineers who build sentry at spawn / snipers who can't get more than a one-digit-score after 4 rounds / <insert other annoying things>,
or play together with people you know the play style of.

However, steamrolling isn't fun either (well, sometimes it is). I'd rather not be annoyed for several hours though ;)

nl 
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2008, 12:49 
Has no REAL life! (1285)
normally is just go where moPP is :roll: :mrgreen:

We Shall Not Be Moved!

de 
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2008, 12:50 
Geek (640)
unity->loser, lol :mrgreen: :demm:

nl 
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2008, 12:52 
Has no REAL life! (2359)
Well I usually press random team. Usually I'm one of the first to join a team anyhow.

Easiest way to see stacking in action is join a team and see how fast both sides get filled up. If red is on 8 players and blu on 9 and there are still 8 people that need to join a team.. and nobody is joining you know there is something fishy going on

nl 
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2008, 14:11 
Has no REAL life! (1285)
Teddynator wrote:
unity->loser, lol :mrgreen: :demm:
yes i am!

We Shall Not Be Moved!

gb 
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2008, 15:43 
Has learned to write! (219)
_w3s wrote:
Jay wrote:

Ogay jay - kinda funny reading ur post, I like the "cock" part most. for the rest who don't know - the ugly "shut the fuck'upper" was me :18

so, whut made me say such evil words to u:

- was it ur bitching about constitution of (in my eyes) even teams, or why did ur team win in the end vs. us "stacking bitches"
(I wouldn't say bitches to regulars, but it's up to u)
- was it cause I'm a crude and mad person who loves to swear arround all day long :evil:
- other reasons??
hmm...

BUT when I hurt ur feelings I'm deeply aghast about that and will send u luuuuv and kisses to beg for pardon, jay!

sorry, been a lil bit of topic, but things need to be discussed to avoid future problems! 8)

I also often choose "random" but to 80% it leads me in same team as before! (like yesterday - hardly every map)

And like teddy said before, I also like to join the loosing team- cause the challange is huge and skillz are required! :4

:ugly: cheers _w3s

awwwwwwwwww _w3s <3

i wasnt annoyed..... in london everyone calls each other cocks.. sorry :mrgreen:

i was a bitching, only cos i always swap to the less 'stacked' side (most of the time, unless it's late 2am and no one cares etc)

didnt want it to be an attack on you :wink:

It was obvious for those 2 hours during the 'peek' game time of the day, we had the same team each time of the same players steam rolling everyone everytime, even waiting in spec for ages just to join...

my team ended on a couple of 'us' at top in the points, then the other 12 players all with only 5 or 6 points due to people leaving and joining through out the game (cos of being pwned) This is why i wanted a mix up... it was impossible to create a flow in the game, (until that one game where we won??) and therfore the whole 2 hours was a frustraiting waste of time. We've all been there. :18

No finger pointing, just please lets ACTUALLY choose random (only if there may be team stacking) when we need too, so we dont clear the servers of newcomers everytime there is this problem......

...... much like when you choose convoy _w3s :wink: :mrgreen: :P :lol: :D :mrgreen: :18

I'm currently unemployed, so if anyone needs an animator!

I've won two awards :D

de 
PostPosted: 04 May 2008, 17:51 
Has no REAL life! (3426)
*cough* the best example for guys who rly press the random button are our lovely SaP-members... *cough*

jay's words: "oh btw, sometimes we must remember to mix the teams (sometimes).... we're nice like that :mrgreen:"

thanx for makin our games at the server so nice &nd fair! <3 :18

de 
PostPosted: 04 May 2008, 17:58 
Geek (640)
sure, np.
Btw, I was pretty much enough today on badlands to beat the arse sauce out of you, though I was all alone against you regulars <3

:4

nl 
PostPosted: 04 May 2008, 18:12 
Has no REAL life! (2359)
:|

bg 
PostPosted: 04 May 2008, 18:12 
Doesn't get out much (355)
That's stacking, too (remember ur in the SaP group, too, Balllllll)?

Actually, dunno really what you have against us guys? We're regular (maybe that causes stacking sumtimes), we <3 u (wish you did, too:(), we play on your servers only.
[SpA]Crovax20 wrote:
Why is that:( See today, for eg. We were great heavy-demo combo (I hope), the next map we were different teams (I chose random) but did I come to you? No. I stayed with ppl who build sgs against walls, useless teleporters, etc. Stacking occurs sometimes, but when there are loads of regular members, it's just impossible to not happen.

de 
PostPosted: 04 May 2008, 18:16 
Has no REAL life! (3426)
i don't have anything against u guys O__o but it's obvious that SaP guys tend to be on the same team very very very...often...

some proves? :P

http://forum.specialattack.net/viewtopi ... 964#p23964

big love <3³ :mrgreen:

Last edited by [SpA]Baal Kagan on 04 May 2008, 19:00, edited 2 times in total.

nl 
PostPosted: 04 May 2008, 18:20 
Has no REAL life! (2359)
DoC wrote:
That's stacking, too (remember ur in the SaP group, too, Balllllll)?

Actually, dunno really what you have against us guys? We're regular (maybe that causes stacking sumtimes), we <3 u (wish you did, too:(), we play on your servers only.
[SpA]Crovax20 wrote:
Why is that:( See today, for eg. We were great heavy-demo combo (I hope), the next map we were different teams (I chose random) but did I come to you? No. I stayed with ppl who build sgs against walls, useless teleporters, etc. Stacking occurs sometimes, but when there are loads of regular members, it's just impossible to not happen.
First of all those teams aren't stacked. I count at least 5 regulars/good players on the red team, and 4 regulars/member on the blu team. Kill3ros and Goa are found a lot on our servers and Cold as Ice is pretty much a regular player as well.

second of all my :| was for jay's words: "oh btw, sometimes we must remember to mix the teams (sometimes).... we're nice like that :mrgreen: "

I'm not saying all SaP members stack, but I do notice that when there are a lot of them, they tend to be on the same team almost all the time. I've quit 3 times by now because of obvious stacking. I just refuse to play in games that are like that.

gb 
PostPosted: 05 May 2008, 12:34 
Hmm, maybe not Illiterate (15)
Really doesn't matter if I choose random or a certain team cus i'll get team changed after 5 mins anyways...nearly every damn time :1

Does suck when all the good people join the same team...seen the server empty a few times cus of this.

gb 
PostPosted: 05 May 2008, 17:18 
Illiterate (4)
What people don't realise is that you can score loads of points if you're on the losing team, eg as a medic there's more healing to be done, people die and use teleporter's more often etc

bg 
PostPosted: 05 May 2008, 18:37 
Flec wrote:
What people don't realise is that you can score loads of points if you're on the losing team, eg as a medic there's more healing to be done, people die and use teleporter's more often etc
Have you played in a losing team? I'll give u some personal exp...
1. You are a demoman. You are with the sticky weapon and go to the sniper's spot in Well to shoot some stickies @ the other team's heads. There's your sniper who sees you and starts shooting @ you instead of sniping. He's staying in front of you... you try to pass him and then you get headshotted.
2. You are a demoman. Tell you need medic for uber to destroy SG-position. A medic with uber comes. Tell that you'll attack and that the medic shall uber you when you say. You say 'Uber me!' - the medic uber you and runs away leaving you to die...
3. No matter what you are. Your team is attackin heavily. You decide to use the only teleporter to get faster to the first lines. Teleporter leads 5 steps away from the entrance to the nearby sentry. You lose time going to the first line, your teammates get killed.
4. You are on fire, having very little health. You call for a medic. You have 3 medics nearby, all shooting with syringe guns. Noone heals you. You die.
5. You are medic, healing a soldier. You go to protect your intel. There is a demo-medic combo. You crit uber the soldier to kill them. Soldier shoots 7 rockets without even hitting them. Soldier goes blown up. You go to attack and get blown up pissed off because of the n00b.

Etc, etc, etc...

gb 
PostPosted: 05 May 2008, 19:05 
Illiterate (4)
I think your making the assumption that a losing team is made up of useless players, sometimes but not always true.
Besides that, if the team is playing as you suggest:
If the teleporters send you to rubbish places, put up your own. The players will use yours as their more useful.
If there are people running around on fire, then go medic and help put them out.
If there's a sniper that takes you out, snipe him back.

gb 
PostPosted: 05 May 2008, 19:49 
Illiterate (1)
Rifty wrote:
Really doesn't matter if I choose random or a certain team cus i'll get team changed after 5 mins anyways...nearly every damn time :1

Does suck when all the good people join the same team...seen the server empty a few times cus of this.
I'll start joining the losing team in future then :wink:

cz 
PostPosted: 05 May 2008, 20:31 
Doesn't get out much (338)
I always look at the teams and try to join one with people I know and also know that they play good... Because it´s quite annoying to be on team with people who do not cooperate, e.g. useless medics as someone already said
Flec wrote:
It´s nice to have the best score, but to be honest - it´s better when your team wins and you are not the best player than being on top among all the useless players

bg 
PostPosted: 05 May 2008, 21:03 
Flec wrote:
I think your making the assumption that a losing team is made up of useless players, sometimes but not always true.
If the teleporters send you to rubbish places, put up your own. The players will use yours as their more useful.
If there are people running around on fire, then go medic and help put them out.
You forget that not all ppl can play awesomely with all classes. I'll be useless as engie, sniper, etc. I'm demoman. I blow up arses. That's what I'm best at (not that I'm THAT good, though). That's why I play as demoman only. And yeah, not always the losing team is made of nabs. But that's most of the cases.

cz 
PostPosted: 05 May 2008, 21:10 
Doesn't get out much (338)
DoC wrote:
Flec wrote:
You forget that not all ppl can play awesomely with all classes. I'll be useless as engie, sniper, etc. I'm demoman. I blow up arses. That's what I'm best at (not that I'm THAT good, though). That's why I play as demoman only. And yeah, not always the losing team is made of nabs. But that's most of the cases.
I think DoC has point there... And, if all the afore mentioned things happen at the same time, you´re still in trouble, bcause you cannot play three classes at the same time (applies especially for engi and his structures... you can´t just switch classes every minute when you want to be an useful engi)

nl 
PostPosted: 06 May 2008, 13:26 
Has no REAL life! (2359)
DoC wrote:
Flec wrote:
Anyone can be good at demoman, just abuse sticky bombs

lamest class ever

[edit] Just aimed at the general concensus amongst demoman to use stickynades for just about 99% of the encounters