Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 13:12

All times are UTC+02:00

nl 
PostPosted: 11 May 2008, 18:42 
Community slut (13473)
We adjusted the server proccesses priotiry's on all servers. This should hopefully deal with the freeze's sometimes noticed ingame.

Please report if you still experiance freeze's, and on what server that was.

Cheers,

nl 
PostPosted: 11 May 2008, 21:03 
Has no REAL life! (2359)
still had 2 this evening.. Although I'm guessing one of them was because antivir had to update itself during a game of TF2 again.

I'll keep an eye out if it happens again. Didn't see anyone complaining in the chat, cept for 1 person who seemed to have packetloss issue's as his ping was fine but he just froze every now and then.

nl 
PostPosted: 11 May 2008, 21:42 
Community slut (13473)
[SpA]Crovax20 wrote:
still had 2 this evening.. Although I'm guessing one of them was because antivir had to update itself during a game of TF2 again.

I'll keep an eye out if it happens again. Didn't see anyone complaining in the chat, cept for 1 person who seemed to have packetloss issue's as his ping was fine but he just froze every now and then.

If you notice the freeze, ask other players aswell if they have noticed it (the freeze's coccured on server 1 & 2 every couple of hours, its a server side freeze which is noticable for everyone, on server 3 this occured more often). If its a freeze at just one player, then it's a client side issue. Could be their own PC or connection.

Currently i'm only intrested in the mass freeze's, as this should fix that.

Other things such as packetloss and high pings were the result of a DDoS attack on the core network, and not targeted at us. We were just colleteral damage in that. If this is the case again, packetloss and high pings, it will be a sepperate issue besides this one.