Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 12:12

All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
fi 
 Post subject: need a dispenser here
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2009, 18:35 
Illiterate (4)
Let me say it dammit! It's not an offense towards anyone. But there are some people who find every now and then some neutral phenomena which they find insulting or offensive and think they have to do something about it.
Rules wrote:
Spamming the voice comms with useless information
Is there a way to get around this?

If you won't let me say it then you can ban me for life.

nl 
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2009, 19:16 
Community slut (13473)
Asking for a dispenser is only usefull with an engi around. Spamming it blindly in the wild just causes annoyance.

fi 
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2009, 19:17 
Illiterate (4)
[SpA]YellowGoudvis wrote:
YUou can say those things but dont over do it
Uhh how much is over?

gb 
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2009, 19:17 
Has no REAL life! (4896)
Neutral Phenomena?

So basically, you got banned for spamming the voice comm, so you decided to come here and spam the forums?

Take him down Cookye. Show him what real spamming is all about.

And while you do that, I'm off to find out what the fuck a 'Neutral Phenomena' is.

fi 
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2009, 19:47 
Illiterate (4)
[SpA]DrMcMoist wrote:
Neutral Phenomena?

So basically, you got banned for spamming the voice comm, so you decided to come here and spam the forums?

Take him down Cookye. Show him what real spamming is all about.

And while you do that, I'm off to find out what the fuck a 'Neutral Phenomena' is.
Yes. Neutral phenomena.

I came here because I've been playing for a while (+40h total) at your server and enjoying it until this day. It would be sad not be able to play there.

Whoever that Cookye is I'm quite sure he can't spam more than the spam limit allows unless he uses mic.

If I could buy limitless needadispenser here saying with spapoints I'd take it.

nl 
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2009, 19:49 
Community slut (13473)
lol, now that won't be possible. It's more likely we somehow install a filter preventing people from repeating the same command over and over. You really think people didn't get the message after 2-3 times?

fi 
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2009, 20:20 
Illiterate (4)
It's not a message, it's a chant. But srsly, do I get a permission to say it for now on without getting random bans or not? I mean I've been saying it for like 3 weeks in row during every round and nobody cared about it until one of your members mentioned about it and bans were received. Others didn't care.

fr 
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2009, 08:13 
Has no REAL life! (1831)
Your ban has expired. Feel free to play on our servers again, but please do not abuse the voice commands system.
Doing it for a minute is probably the longest any of your teammates can bare. Longer than that and you have to expect to be kicked.

Topic is locked. End of discussion.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]