Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 14 May 2024, 02:48

All times are UTC+02:00

nl 
 Post subject: Server issues
PostPosted: 03 Aug 2009, 14:44 
Community slut (13473)
We're currently dealing with some issues with our network/servers:

Saturday: All day routing issues, mostly international, cause unknown, unkown if resolved or not. If you happen to be unable to reach any of our servers we request you to make a traceroute to help us locate the issue.

Monday: Issues with MrWhite. For some reason the MySQL database proccess was tripping this morning and later in the afternoon. We're still unsure to its cause and are monitoring the situation. As result of this you could find the forums being slow or timing out ocasionally. Also the gameservers could have slight issues due to this problem.

Update 15:25
Temp. killed psychostats stats tracking

Update 19:35
I'll reboot the whole machine tomorrow morning. It keeps nagging about and i can't find the souce of the issue. Perhaps a reboot will do.

Update 8:15
Machine rebooted, we're monitoring the situation

gb 
 Post subject: Re: Server issues
PostPosted: 03 Aug 2009, 14:46 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
[SpA]SaintK wrote:
Monday: Issues with MrWhite. For some reason the MySQL database proccess was tripping this morning and later in the afternoon. We're still unsure to its cause and are monitoring the situation. As result of this you could find the forums being slow or timing out ocasionally. Also the gameservers could have slight issues due to this problem.
yeah, I noticed that the stats pages were loading at a crawl about half an hour/1 hour ago. it seems to be better now though.