Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 03:27

All times are UTC+02:00

ro 
PostPosted: 23 Aug 2009, 22:20 
The Necromancer (4970)
Crovax - there are people for whom image macros work and others for whom they only make them look like retards or push certain guys to photoshop pictures of them. You decide which category you belong to.

Update: Ha, ha - nice job editing the post formerly containing a single arrogant image macro. I can edit posts too!

To clarify my previous post: many studios indeed do hire freelancers for certain projects, especially if they don't have the infrastructure to support full in-house development or simply prefer to work that way BUT hiring freelancers comes with some downsides. First of all, unless you hire the same guys on a regular basis, you have to spend time (and money) on familiarizing them with your work ethics, the project itself and so forth. Second of all you run the risk the the person in question won't be available for your project when you need him/her and this is quite a bummer in the case of e.g. game series, let alone expansions to a game, that require coherent art direction (if we're talking mainly about artists).

Last edited by Lim-Dul on 23 Aug 2009, 22:52, edited 3 times in total.

nl 
PostPosted: 23 Aug 2009, 22:21 
Has no REAL life! (2359)
At least I am not sad enough to go photoshop pictures of a real person in SpA.

And besides, my post was not meant to belittle Mr. Orange in anyway. But of course you come in smackbang and start preaching.

Ugh, I am done with this topic.