Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 17:42

All times are UTC+02:00

at 
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2010, 22:26 
Has no REAL life! (1829)
Does anyone know of such a program? (eg for doing combos in fighting games that are hard to execute manually).

It's not that important to me, I'd just like to know if there is one to try some stuff.

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2010, 22:32 
Has no REAL life! (4896)
So you're pish at Street Fighter IV, and now you wanna cheat? :P

What would Lim-Dul have to say about such dishonesty?

at 
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2010, 22:35 
Has no REAL life! (1829)
I'm not a cheater :P Besides, using scripted stuff in fighting games usually doesn't work, you need to be flexible.

And I've also stopped taking online SF4 seriously, because it's total bullshit at times. Things that would never work offline are possible because of mistimed or, even worse, lost inputs.

ro 
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2010, 02:04 
The Necromancer (4970)
XPadder can, AFAIR.

http://www.xpadder.com/

Also (if not mainly) useful for completely rebinding gamepads, though personally I like the simplicity of JoyToKey... I used some kind of tool for automating menial tasks (so 99% of the game) in Dofus but can't recall what it was. Some kind of macro program able to move the mouse as well...

Finally admitting to being a noob, Relentless. After all this training you realized you were going nowhere fast. :-D

P.S. Just checked and XPadder can indeed do precise timings. The software has gone "commercial" though, *cough cough*. ;-) It used to be free, then there was a free and non-free version, now it's only commercial - with that shitty interface they have and cumbersome controls they are just asking for it to be "obtained through other means". ;-)

nl 
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2010, 12:24 
SpA Fookah (4459)
G15 keyboard and bind a few macros on those g buttons ? :lol:

at 
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2010, 17:42 
Has no REAL life! (1829)
Oh nevermind, I found something but apparently the combo I was intending to do in training mode doesn't even work with tool assistance because the game engine doesn't allow it (although it should really).