Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 21 May 2024, 12:30

All times are UTC+02:00

cz 
 Post subject: W3 server ban - Flame
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2010, 16:38 
Illiterate (3)
Hi,

I was banned yesterday from your wc3server (best pub I've ever played on tbh). I didn't know why. So today my clanmate sined asked one of admins for a reason. He said it was for using script and speedhack.
Ok, I have this targe turn script in my .cfg, but I wasn't using this script on ANY of [SpA] servers. I had never used cheats and other scripts than this - not even for RJ - and I would never do it. I just said to some guy on the server that I have this script cause I saw him turning when charging (with +left and +right binded to q+e). This script isn't listed in your server rules. So who can know if it is allowed or not.

So I was just wondering if I have any chance to get unban because I've never had so much fun since I started to play cw's on pub servers.

I want to say sorry too if I used this script for maybe 1-2 lifes on this server.

And I don't want to pay for something I did NOT do - SPEEDHACKING
because I think it is for ppl who can't understand that they have to spend some time to learn the game to be good. I feel sorry for those guys.

thank you for fast processing
Flame

nl 
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2010, 17:08 
Has no REAL life! (2359)
I think we might have a case of mistaken identity because there was a speedhack/aimbotter around at the time period you got banned.
The admin that did the ban will give you an official reply, in this case SaintK (if my memory serves me correctly).

nl 
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2010, 18:03 
Community slut (13473)
I'm innocent, always!

But euhm. Promise us, and mean it from the bottom of your heart, and if possible write it all over the walls "I shall never use scripting ingame to get dishonest advantages over other players".

I'll then lift your ban 8)

cz 
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2010, 18:07 
Illiterate (3)
I shall never use scripting ingame to get dishonest advantages over other players. I promise. Already written it on my table - hope that's enough :D

nl 
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2010, 18:40 
Community slut (13473)
Hmmm.... What's your steamid? I can't seem to find you anymore :0

cz 
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2010, 19:25 
Illiterate (3)
STEAM_0:1:20166593

thx guys btw.

nl 
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2010, 23:36 
Community slut (13473)