Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 17:38

All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
gb 
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2010, 20:33 
Illiterate (3)
Hello,
Some of you may of seen me on your warcraft 3 servers and today i got banned for 1 week because i was medic mediccing with someone else who also got banned.

Now as far as I am aware this isn't against the rules, its a useful tactic and won the game for us.

I told some of my friends and they said it was most likely due to the absence of healing other players, which is false, we were healing other players when they needed it just went of and attacked when we were ready.

The admin who we think banned was was Saint.

And I am just informing you of this,

Have a nice day, Gentlemen,

Pricee

nl 
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2010, 21:56 
Community slut (13473)
I just said you twice in admin announcement text not to medic pair. You're banned for a day, not a week, for ignoring admin request.

gb 
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2010, 23:30 
Illiterate (3)
but why did you tell us not to, Its perfectly fine to do that, the way I, my friends, and the other medic sees it, you said that because we killed you, over and over

nl 
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2010, 23:36 
Community slut (13473)
pricee wrote:
but why did you tell us not to, Its perfectly fine to do that, the way I, my friends, and the other medic sees it, you said that because we killed you, over and over
Keep going on and i make it permanent.

nl 
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2010, 01:21 
Has no REAL life! (1439)
erm, saint is the dictator of our community, and moreover medic pairing is just not teamplay... its just random bull...

gb 
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2010, 18:03 
Illiterate (3)
We were healing other players though, w/e the bans over now, I can't be bothered to keep this going

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]