Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 22:04

All times are UTC+02:00

ua 
 Post subject: Ban protest
PostPosted: 15 Jul 2010, 21:38 
Illiterate (8)
The third day of play on your server with my friend, everything was fine, but today I was permanently banned (I do not remember his nickname, ended in Ohara)

He told me that we should talk only in English, which I already knew, and I lag like shit;) I wrote that I can not fix my lag, because that is something wrong with my ISP. Ping was under 180, since no restrictions on the table - I was playing. Well, I just said mate go in private, then I immediately banned

I wanted to ask, why ban something permanently? The reaction and I was like adequate

nl 
 Post subject: Re: Ban protest
PostPosted: 15 Jul 2010, 23:20 
SpA Fookah (4459)
I requested you to fix your lag multiple times on which you didn't comment, multipple times.
After a few dozen requests you told me "stfu, I don't want to fix my lag". Next to that, you and your mate happily continued speaking polish/russian or whatever language you were speaking. Which you just said, you already knew was not allowed on our servers.
So , next to the fact that you continuously don't answer to admins requests and server rules, you're also rude and you lie on this forum about being polite in your requests.

ua 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2010, 01:00 
Illiterate (8)
[SpA]Bucky wrote:
I requested you to fix your lag multiple times on which you didn't comment, multipple times.
After a few dozen requests you told me "stfu, I don't want to fix my lag". Next to that, you and your mate happily continued speaking polish/russian or whatever language you were speaking. Which you just said, you already knew was not allowed on our servers.
So , next to the fact that you continuously don't answer to admins requests and server rules, you're also rude and you lie on this forum about being polite in your requests.
I do not want to here something to prove, why ban permanently if it is possible to suggest any action. After a server thousands of times what I am, what I wrote stfu it does not mean anything, the only thing that I know only this word (and fukc *) in your language. And I write now with google
Server is too cool
I posted here because I ask unban me, once you have such strict rules, please excuse me and more of this will not happen again

dk 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2010, 10:40 
Likes to type... (290)
I remember you saying : Eat shit and die...and since you dont speak or understand english except cursing - why even bother speaking ingame when you could be using this awesome service [SPA] got called "mumble" http://www.specialattack.net/content/mu ... unications
Join it and have your mate join it aswell - heck if you want a "russian/polish/whatever" channel im sure the admins will help you set that up aswell :5:

ua 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2010, 11:31 
Illiterate (8)
Phenomenon wrote:
I remember you saying : Eat shit and die...and since you dont speak or understand english except cursing - why even bother speaking ingame when you could be using this awesome service [SPA] got called "mumble" http://www.specialattack.net/content/mu ... unications
Join it and have your mate join it aswell - heck if you want a "russian/polish/whatever" channel im sure the admins will help you set that up aswell :5:
I have a lot to remember, I wrote here not to remember
We use Steam voice chat, and we talked for three days in the game, according to the fact that the rules are not as strict

ro 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2010, 11:32 
Crap at posting (51)
M4L1y wrote:
I do not want to here something to prove, why ban permanently if it is possible to suggest any action.
Me laugh, you make. Hmmmmmm.

gb 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2010, 11:43 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
Kellerman wrote:
M4L1y wrote:
I do not want to here something to prove, why ban permanently if it is possible to suggest any action.
Me laugh, you make. Hmmmmmm.

heh. the way that they got yoda's dialogue was by transalating it from English into... Korean, I think (somewhere Asian anyway) and back again so that the worlds would get jumbled up. so that fits the thread in more way than one :ugly:

ro 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2010, 11:46 
Crap at posting (51)
naaah, just use this for yoda talking: http://www.yodaspeak.co.uk/index.php

Close this thread you must. Hmmmmmmm.

dk 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2010, 12:04 
Likes to type... (290)
M4L1y wrote:
Phenomenon wrote:
I have a lot to remember, I wrote here not to remember
We use Steam voice chat, and we talked for three days in the game, according to the fact that the rules are not as strict
Cool man - Check the GREEN txt on the [SPA] servers stating : ENGLISH ONLY INGAME OR USE ANOTHER VOICECOMM...Its so fucking simple...heck use skype if you dont have the brains to install mumble :5:

de 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2010, 12:27 
Has no REAL life! (1669)
Kellerman wrote:
naaah, just use this for yoda talking: http://www.yodaspeak.co.uk/index.php

Close this thread you must. Hmmmmmmm.
All, you are. Of faggots a bunch. :5:

de 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2010, 12:47 
Geek (856)
lol Dekar.

ua 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2010, 12:59 
Illiterate (8)
Give me one last chance, will no longer hear the Russian words I promise, just really want to play on your server

gb 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2010, 15:00 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
I'd like to hear your reasons why you want to play on our servers so much :ugly:

dk 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2010, 15:34 
Likes to type... (290)
M4L1y wrote:
Give me one last chance, will no longer hear the Russian words I promise, just really want to play on your server
Any chance you can fix your lag aswell?

ua 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2010, 15:48 
Illiterate (8)
[SpA]annarack wrote:
I'd like to hear your reasons why you want to play on our servers so much :ugly:
OMG Because few servers tf2 + warcraft mode, or rather non-existent. And there is always a lot of people, and very low pings.
I have a problem with the ping that I have signed an agreement to increase the channel up to 25 Mb / s, and they have there any complications or something ...
Well, because there are responsive admins;)

ua 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2010, 17:46 
Illiterate (8)
Phenomenon wrote:
M4L1y wrote:
already fixed - now it is 80

cz 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2010, 23:26 
Community slut (13473)
Ping of 80 is acceptable. If you want to speak Russian i advice you to use our public mumble server (it's way better quality than TF2 as well). I will setup a Russian channel soon for this.

With regard to the ban, it's up to Bucky to decide to unban you or not.

ua 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2010, 00:16 
Illiterate (8)
M4L1y wrote:
Phenomenon wrote:

already fixed - now it is 80

nl 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2010, 11:43 
SpA Fookah (4459)
Ban is lifted Mally. As saint said, install and join mumble (http://www.specialattack.net/content/mu ... unications) if you want to speak another language then english.

GL

at 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2010, 11:47 
Has no REAL life! (1829)
Ping isn't a reliable way to detect if you are lagging or not, you can still have choke (bad) or loss (very bad). Type "net_graph 3" in console to check.

Just my .02$ 8)

ua 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2010, 14:36 
Illiterate (8)
thankyou. You made happy gamer

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2010, 18:37 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
Cute

ro