Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 09:23

All times are UTC+02:00

de 
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2010, 18:43 
Geek (630)
[SpA]Minimoose! wrote:

Once I got to an unreachable amount of points I quit tf2 as to not ruin my stats, true story!
A regular reset of the stats would prevent this, like GTFO does.
Or an inactivity penalty, like a loss of a special amount of points for each inactivity day. ;)

gb 
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2010, 19:13 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
I was joking :ugly:

It was fixed in a fair way by making inactives go to rank 0

de 
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2010, 02:01 
Illiterate (7)
[SpA]gibboss28 wrote:
All I ask is that instead of !rank its !epeen, please make it happen :mrgreen:
Likes that :16

nl 
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2010, 16:33 
Community slut (13473)
We have re-directed the old stats pages (stats.specialattack.net and l4d2stats.specialattack.net) to the new hlstatx.specialattack.net. We do not expect needing to perform any database resets. Also the ingame rank reports now point to the new system.

In the mean while most other systems still drawn their info from Psychostats, we're a good way along on moving everything over, so you should see stuff changing bit by bit in the next few days.

ro 
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2010, 19:22 
Crap at posting (51)
What about the forum stats? :D

nl 
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2010, 19:23 
Community slut (13473)
Kellerman wrote:
They will be changed as well and will display both the TF2 and L4D2 rankings if players play both games. Otherwise it will show either one.

sk 
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2010, 20:39 
Geek (757)
Kellerman wrote:
They already show data from the new stats (rank is missing, I'll try to get it done this week).

gb 
PostPosted: 29 Jul 2010, 23:33 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
I want forum stats, like, best poster, most smileys used etc... and I wanna be the very best!

gb 
PostPosted: 29 Jul 2010, 23:48 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
[SpA]Minimoose! wrote:
I wanna be the very best!
like no-one ever was?
:ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 30 Jul 2010, 00:23 
Has no REAL life! (4896)
[SpA]Scatterbrain wrote:
[SpA]Minimoose! wrote:
I wanna be the very best!
like no-one ever was?
To catch them is my real test! :16

gb 
PostPosted: 31 Jul 2010, 10:13 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
To train them is my cause! :-11

I love pokemon

de 
PostPosted: 31 Jul 2010, 10:26 
Geek (856)
Thanks for the update.

Can we please have an ingame command to disable all the stats spam the server is doing? You know for me TF2 is just a big 3d chatroom :P

se 
PostPosted: 31 Jul 2010, 11:35 
Has no REAL life! (1120)
[SpA]Voegelchen wrote:
Thanks for the update.

Can we please have an ingame command to disable all the stats spam the server is doing? You know for me TF2 is just a big 3d chatroom :P
Taken from the in-game help:

hlx_auto clear|start|end|kill command = Auto-Command on specific event (on death, roundstart, roundend)
hlx_display 0|1 = Enable or disable displaying console events.
hlx_chat 0|1 = Enable or disable the displaying of global chat events(if enabled).
/hlx_set realname|email|homepage [value] = (Type in chat, not console) Sets your player info.
/hlx_hideranking = (Type in chat, not console) Makes you invisible on player rankings, unranked.

Also there's a menu if you type sm_settings.

I haven't tried any, not sure if they disable all stats messages at all. Or if the first ones even are client commands at all for that matter. sm_help seems to report back admin commands as well "sm_hlx_swap", "sm_hlx_team_action", "sm_create_adm_tables" (?)

gb 
PostPosted: 31 Jul 2010, 15:24 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
[SpA]Voegelchen wrote:
Thanks for the update.

it's alot better than what it was. i asked saint to do it a while back, so unless it dun broke it should still be minimal (only message i've noticed since is the 'player x connected form y' one). so idk if it can be made any quieter tbh

lu 
PostPosted: 31 Jul 2010, 20:40 
Has no REAL life! (1548)
[SpA]Scatterbrain wrote:
only message i've noticed since is the 'player x connected form y' one. so idk if it can be made any quieter tbh
I personally like that message. Interesting to see where people are connecting from. ;)

gb 
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2010, 19:07 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
:shock:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

All my hard work at being a statwhore and you take it away from me

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:cry:

gb 
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2010, 19:21 
Geek (993)
[SpA]annarack wrote:
:shock:

All my hard work at being a statwhore and you take it away from me

:cry:
STOP BREAKING MIGU'S SCREEN! :(

gb 
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2010, 19:33 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
:demm:

ro 
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2010, 21:38 
Has no REAL life! (3017)
[SpA]Migu wrote:
I personally like that message. Interesting to see where people are connecting from. ;)
Mee too.

It also makes hating everybody who isn't from Eastern Europe a lot easier. :ugly:

nl 
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2010, 21:39 
Community slut (13473)
We've disabled Psychostats deamon now. Psychostats is no longer collecting any data.

gb 
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2010, 22:35 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Apart from all my hard work on being a stat whore, I have another problem with this new stat website.... being a web designer/developer and teaching web design, I always say there should be no more than 3 clicks back home; just like in the Wizard of Oz, click three times and you are home... well my problem is.. how the hell do you get back to SpA home? At least in the old psychostats there was a way, but now you are completely navigating away from SpA which means viewers will not go back to the main home page and just click out or close the tab/window. Is there anyway you can put a home button on the new stat page so viewers have the choice to go home or not?

nl 
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2010, 23:03 
Community slut (13473)
[SpA]annarack wrote:
Apart from all my hard work on being a stat whore, I have another problem with this new stat website.... being a web designer/developer and teaching web design, I always say there should be no more than 3 clicks back home; just like in the Wizard of Oz, click three times and you are home... well my problem is.. how the hell do you get back to SpA home? At least in the old psychostats there was a way, but now you are completely navigating away from SpA which means viewers will not go back to the main home page and just click out or close the tab/window. Is there anyway you can put a home button on the new stat page so viewers have the choice to go home or not?
We still need to fix that. On psychostats we replaced the top banner with the one on top of this forum here. We still need something for hlstatsx, so you're welcome to produce something and pass it on to lacop ;)

sk 
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2010, 23:43 
Geek (757)
Maybe we could just use the current header and replace the blogs/cups/... buttons with the hlstatsx - search, help, tf2/l4d2 etc.
But I welcome any creative suggestions :D

dk 
PostPosted: 02 Aug 2010, 16:25 
Likes to type... (290)
I know alot of ppl here can do some AWESOME gfx thingys - gogo !
http://hlstatsx.specialattack.net/hlsta ... /title.png

gb 
PostPosted: 03 Aug 2010, 09:05 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Did !rank get changed to !epeen? :18

nl 
PostPosted: 03 Aug 2010, 09:21 
Community slut (13473)
[SpA]gibboss28 wrote:
Did !rank get changed to !epeen? :18
It did, but it won't show anything if your penis is too small.

ro 
PostPosted: 03 Aug 2010, 16:52 
Geek (736)
hahahahahahahah

se 
PostPosted: 03 Aug 2010, 17:11 
Has no REAL life! (1120)
tosses me a stack overflow,

any fixes?

gb 
PostPosted: 04 Aug 2010, 22:34 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
OH FFS! 1 week on holiday, i thought i wouldn't have to do too much work to get back on top when i got back, jeez, now im gonna have to play at least Thursday and Friday now... :roll:

:5:

de 
PostPosted: 05 Aug 2010, 01:41 
Has learned to write! (161)
Every time I feel blue, I just type /rank, realise that I'm number 13 on the scoreboard and then I feel happy again :)

Thank you SpA for brightening my day.