PostPosted: 26 Jul 2010, 15:19 
Crap at posting (48)
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/stree ... -announced

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNboCOYDi-4

This is going to be interesting :4

ro 
PostPosted: 26 Jul 2010, 16:12 
Nerdish, tbh. (461)
And Capcom strikes again 0 suport for the PC although this and Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will use the same engine as Street Fighter 4 , Resident Evil 5 . I don't think i'm going to buy a game from Capcom ever again but i'm sure going to enjoy playing Dead Rising 2 and Lost planet 2 this fall :mrgreen:

at 
PostPosted: 26 Jul 2010, 19:44 
Has no REAL life! (1829)
Since the trailer is oh-so-useless:

ro 
PostPosted: 26 Jul 2010, 20:42 
Nerdish, tbh. (461)
Also announced today not Street Fighter X Tekken related but seems appropriate to my post about the PC :mrgreen:

Take on the role of one of mankind’s elite defenders in this gritty sci-fi title now coming to Windows PC...
We’ve heard your cries, and can happily announce today that Space Marine will be coming to PC in addition to the Xbox 360® and PlayStation®3.

Combining intense melee and ranged combat, Space Marine puts you into the boots of one of humanity’s elite soldiers, genetically engineered and equipped with state of the art weapons and armor. You will be dropped right into the action as you battle to defend an Imperial Forge World, from an invasion by the savage and brutal Orks, using the most devastating weaponry mankind has at its disposal.

Glad to see some developers still have some love for the PC :4

ro 
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2010, 14:57 
The Necromancer (4970)
I remain vaguely skeptical, considering how i.e. WH40K: Fire Warrior turned out. If you haven't played it, by all means download it from somewhere. It's in the category of games that are SO shitty, that they are epically funny.

at 
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2010, 17:15 
Has no REAL life! (1829)
How can you get off-topic after 3 posts? :|

That has to be a world record in Special Attack.

nl 
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2010, 17:16 
Community slut (13473)
[SpA]Relentless wrote:
How can you get off-topic after 3 posts? :|

That has to be a world record in Special Attack.
I've seen topics were people lost the plot already in the first post :mrgreen:

gb 
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2010, 22:58 
Has no REAL life! (4896)
Meh. I've never been a very big fan of Tekken. I enjoyed the original cause it was revolutionary at the time, but apart from that awe in the first couple of months, I've never been in love with the franchise. I mean, I friggin love Street Fighter of course, but I can get my fix of that in many other ways.

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 on the other hand, is going to be the dogs fuckin' wagglies. The second game is one of my favourite games ever, so suffice to say, I'm well looking forward to the sequel.