Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 13:41

All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
pl 
 Post subject: Re: class limits issues
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010, 18:13 
Has no REAL life! (1715)
Now thats a weird logic, judging by that engi and sniper are even easier to take down, since they usually dont move at all :roll: And heavy can do enough damage to kill any class but other heavy before gunned down, cause his gun can do enough damage per second. The fact that it can be taken down easily doesn't make him weak, cause that kind of logic can really be applied to any class.

gb 
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010, 18:24 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
One on one, against another class the heavy will normally do ok just because of having double the health pretty much, he is by no means a weak class, he is only possibly considered weak due to his size and speed. He is a prime target, hes a clear target, the enemy team know the heavy is normally the spear head of an offensive push and taking him out first is a quick way of ending a potentially successful push. When i play heavy and im walking along with no enemies in site, im normally doing a 360 spin to make sure i cover my arse; but against Bart, Dekar and some random spy, its quite hard :S
[SpA]Howard wrote:
and/or are too busy playing spy and sniper and getting easy kills
Sorry mate, i dont fully agree, i know there are idiots out there who go spy and sniper and kill like 3 people in a whole round because they dont move or do pointless spy assaults on one tele entrance; but i work hard for alot of my kills, trying to zoom headshot a scout that is running towards you and is inches away is fucking tricky most of the time.

pl 
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010, 18:32 
Has no REAL life! (1715)
Agree, its not the weakest class or even close, and in good hands is easily most powerfull. In fact heavy can do as far as 500 dmg per second and applying weird logic wont make it the weakest and somehow making you a hero for playing the weakest class ;)
And just a word on unlimited heavies - yesterday a shit clan came on the server, we owned them first round on granary in couple of minutes. Then they went 4 heavies and 2 medics and we got steamrolled 4 times while scoring 2-3 points at best :| It was so irritating even Dekar decided to go medic and we raped them with kritz demo on dustbowl, but still they managed to empty server by 10 players by raping the entire team with heavies.

gb 
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010, 18:46 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
yeah but then we creamed them for the rest of dustbowl (i was a heavy :wink: ) and they ran way with their shit clan tails between there legs ^^

gb 
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010, 18:55 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Bartg wrote:
Agree, its not the weakest class or even close, and in good hands is easily most powerfull. In fact heavy can do as far as 500 dmg per second and applying weird logic wont make it the weakest and somehow making you a hero for playing the weakest class ;)
Gotta make it personal, don't you bart? Let's just ignore the fact that I spend 98% of my time as medic and most of the time I have racked up with heavy was actually within the first 6 months of TF2 being out - but as ever, don't let logic get in the way of a good rant
Bartg wrote:
And just a word on unlimited heavies - yesterday a shit clan came on the server, we owned them first round on granary in couple of minutes. Then they went 4 heavies and 2 medics and we got steamrolled 4 times while scoring 2-3 points at best :| It was so irritating even Dekar decided to go medic and we raped them with kritz demo on dustbowl, but still they managed to empty server by 10 players by raping the entire team with heavies.
The problem here is you do not realise that that little story proves my point and not yours. If your team had been better prepared, more flexible and less obsessed with pet classes you would never have been steam-rolled to start with.

@balls - getting tired of quantifying this. When I mock snipers and spies I am mocking bad snipers and spies. Given I know you are a great sniper, why do you feel the need to defend yourself? :(

gb 
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010, 19:25 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
dont get tired howard ^^

sorry i always forget :S

pl 
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010, 19:52 
Has no REAL life! (1715)
Quote:
If your team had been better prepared, more flexible and less obsessed with pet classes you would never have been steam-rolled to start with.
Blablabla, your arguments are quite funny. I guess having 2 scouts, engi, 2 sollies, medic and a demo on granary is a bad selection :lol: But surely you would prepare us to fight against 4 heavies. But there's no real discussion with you, you wont accept facts about heavy, you rather tell us cute stories about heavy being easy target or bad heavies and this kind of bullshit.

gb 
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010, 19:57 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Bartg wrote:
Quote:
If your team had been better prepared, more flexible and less obsessed with pet classes you would never have been steam-rolled to start with.
Blablabla, your arguments are quite funny. I guess having 2 scouts, engi, 2 sollies, medic and a demo on granary is a bad selection :lol: But surely you would prepare us to fight against 4 heavies. But there's no real discussion with you, you wont accept facts about heavy, you rather tell us cute stories about heavy being easy target or bad heavies and this kind of bullshit.
Balls was the one speaking about the heavy being a target, but that's beside the point. Valve stats agree with you (apparently - I've never bothered to look at them) so you just rest your argument there. The fact that you7 know full well how bad most TF2 players are is just easily ignored and so you get to assume (for the sake of this argument at least) that all TF2 players are superb and therefore an imbalance in the stats for a given class is due to an imbalance in the class. You fail at even the most basic concepts of logic at every turn.

Done with this conversation.

pl 
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010, 20:15 
Has no REAL life! (1715)
Yes I agree, no point in this discussion, since you have no arguments at all 8)

gb 
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010, 20:42 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Bartg wrote:
Yes I agree, no point in this discussion, since you have no arguments at all 8)
No - stopping because you are 10 years old...idiot

pl 
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010, 21:06 
Has no REAL life! (1715)
:4

nl 
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010, 21:08 
Community slut (13473)
Bartg, the 2 euro's are used up by now, stuff it :mrgreen: :ugly: (just kiddin ;) )

pl 
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010, 21:10 
Has no REAL life! (1715)
At least this time I havent called someone idiot :mrgreen:

ro 
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010, 21:25 
Has no REAL life! (3017)
I like turtles.
And love the world.

gb 
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010, 21:53 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Bartg wrote:

gb 
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010, 22:02 
Has no REAL life! (1620)
[SpA]Howard wrote:
Bartg wrote:
[SpA]Howard wrote:
Ever feel like you're failing there? Also Bart wasn't addressing you, centre-of-the-universe syndrome aside and all... :roll:

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010, 00:33 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
[SpA]cardboard wrote:
[SpA]Howard wrote:
[SpA]Howard wrote:
Ever feel like you're failing there? Also Bart wasn't addressing you, centre-of-the-universe syndrome aside and all... :roll:
Who the hell rattled your cage? Is it time for my nine o'clock scolding already? Are you just gonna follow me round being belligerent now simply because we had one disagreement in the Minecraft forums? Seriously? Are you that bored?

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010, 01:15 
Has no REAL life! (1620)
[SpA]Howard wrote:
Who the hell rattled your cage? Is it time for my nine o'clock scolding already? Are you just gonna follow me round being belligerent now simply because we had one disagreement in the Minecraft forums? Seriously? Are you that bored?
Quite aside from the fact I posted at 10, so that was your Ten o'clock scolding - you missed that peoples last posts were made in humour get over yourself you pompous self obsessed jack ass

Also you're still failing at leaving the conversation.

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010, 01:16 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
ffs i cant be arsed to fish out any animated gifs to represent my feelings on the subject in a hilarious way :shock:

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010, 01:25 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
[SpA]cardboard wrote:
[SpA]Howard wrote:
Quite aside from the fact I posted at 10, so that was your Ten o'clock scolding - you missed that peoples last posts were made in humour get over yourself you pompous self obsessed jack ass

Also you're still failing at leaving the conversation.
Oh dear...someone hasn't had enough roughage today it seems.

OK - first up the "9 O'clock scalding" is a quote - but that passed you by. Second I meant I'd had enough of the debate, not the thread. Which is what I said. But you can't read. As you are apparently massively retarded. Unlike certain little self-obsessed, narcissistic whores like your good self I'm not in the habit of storming in, declaring my opinion and then posting childish "I am done with this conversation" things like you do before swanning out with what you believe to be your head held high. In fact your head is held high, but only because of the enormous penis on top of it (that means I'm calling you a dickhead. Just thought I'd say. As you need everything spelling out for you, you dribbling buffoon of a child).

Well, I'm all out of spleen and it's "Don't give a fuck O'clock" so off to bed I think. :18

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010, 01:35 
Has no REAL life! (1620)
[SpA]Howard wrote:

OK - first up the "9 O'clock scalding" is a quote - but that passed you by. Second I meant I'd had enough of the debate, not the thread. Which is what I said. But you can't read. As you are apparently massively retarded. Unlike certain little self-obsessed, narcissistic whores like your good self I'm not in the habit of storming in, declaring my opinion and then posting childish "I am done with this conversation" things like you do before swanning out with what you believe to be your head held high. In fact your head is held high, but only because of the enormous penis on top of it (that means I'm calling you a dickhead. Just thought I'd say. As you need everything spelling out for you, you dribbling buffoon of a child).

Well, I'm all out of spleen and it's "Don't give a fuck O'clock" so off to bed I think. :18
Howard, I've been nothing but sarcastic every post in this thread... I know it maybe out of you understanding but really this is a little much, especially as I'm a child and retard this may have hurt my feelings... no no wait I'm fine. Get it ENTIRELY SARCASTIC... can I spell this out some more, and you wonder why people call you self obsessed.

Seriously though man, you need to stop taking things so personally, I mean read this back to yourself and think "how do I sound? when people were just poking fun", because you sound like a 12 year who just got slapped while holding the dictionary of the vulgar tongue.

Oh yeah and you go girl

cl 
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010, 01:37 
Has no REAL life! (1308)
Guys, lets not get mean here, ok?

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010, 01:39 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
[SpA]cardboard wrote:
[SpA]Howard wrote:

Howard, I've been nothing but sarcastic every post in this thread... I know it maybe out of you understanding but really this is a little much, especially as I'm a child and retard this may have hurt my feelings... no no wait I'm fine. Get it ENTIRELY SARCASTIC... can I spell this out some more, and you wonder why people call you self obsessed.

Seriously though man, you need to stop taking things so personally, I mean read this back to yourself and think "how do I sound? when people were just poking fun", because you sound like a 12 year who just got slapped while holding the dictionary of the vulgar tongue.

Oh yeah and you go girl
...And you think I was being dead faced serious, all pressed up against the monitor and raging? Really? You got serious from that? :shock: :lol:

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010, 01:44 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
GUYS! More importantly!

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010, 01:57 
Has no REAL life! (1620)
[SpA]Howard wrote:
...And you think I was being dead faced serious, all pressed up against the monitor and raging? Really? You got serious from that? :shock: :lol:
No I got in this order: an erection, the best review I've had in a long time, a laugh and then bored from that. I got my printer out and put it up next to my uni certificates I'm that proud. :5:
[SpA]ProtectMyBalls wrote:
GUYS! More importantly!
I didn't think it was possible to love you more.

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010, 02:00 
Has no REAL life! (2026)
)Class limit wise (LOOOK THE THREAD TOPIC OMFG), I agree that heavies, demos soldiers should have only a max of 5 or some silly number. Seriously, they are the core of any good team. I also see a hate at snipers/spies. Sucks I know, i always wank off as sniper and do shit all; but people play how they want - ok its a team game, but forcing people to play as a 100% team all the time sucks the fun out of the game.
Saint says no for the reason that we put a frame work, but we aren't class nazis, we want people to have fun however they want to, ok sometimes it goes bad, but we have scramble for that; you also have chat for that - the server cant do it all for you. Say hello, how are you, hows your day, please could you be my personal medic/sentrypyro that would be cool - ill touch your insides - cool lets meet up on http://www.specialattack.net. BOOM community. just be nice, friendly, ask and you shall receive - if you dont just go sniper.

oh and <3

Cardboard/Howard, lets all be friends touch each other and then sing tunes like barry white.

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010, 02:08 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
[SpA]Greasy_greabo wrote:
)Class limit wise (LOOOK THE THREAD TOPIC OMFG), I agree that heavies, demos soldiers should have only a max of 5 or some silly number. Seriously, they are the core of any good team. I also see a hate at snipers/spies. Sucks I know, i always wank off as sniper and do shit all; but people play how they want - ok its a team game, but forcing people to play as a 100% team all the time sucks the fun out of the game.
Saint says no for the reason that we put a frame work, but we aren't class nazis, we want people to have fun however they want to, ok sometimes it goes bad, but we have scramble for that; you also have chat for that - the server cant do it all for you. Say hello, how are you, hows your day, please could you be my personal medic/sentrypyro that would be cool - ill touch your insides - cool lets meet up on http://www.specialattack.net. BOOM community. just be nice, friendly, ask and you shall receive - if you dont just go sniper.

oh and <3

Cardboard/Howard, lets all be friends touch each other and then sing tunes like barry white.
Yeah - politeness and communication are probably the key to a good game of TF2, you're right. :D

As a crazy-assed thought though, how about we have a match were we ask everyone to play a class they never play? Impossible to enforce I know, but those involved could learn something and maybe even find a class they like. (Caveat here ofc is that I am out-of-my-head tired as I cannot sleep so this may well be the most retarded idea in the universe :18 )

ro 
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010, 02:25 
The Necromancer (4970)
[SpA]Howard wrote:
Unlike certain little self-obsessed, narcissistic whores like your good self I'm not in the habit of storming in, declaring my opinion and then posting childish "I am done with this conversation" things
Oh, the irony. IT HURTS! ;-)

pl 
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010, 02:29 
Has no REAL life! (1715)
Lol post on topic :ugly: Unfortunately scramble is unbelievably wrong every single time and makes even more unbalanced teams :(

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010, 03:05 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
I agree with greasy, if you ask politely for a certain class type e.g. we need a medic, normally some one will change and from my experience the other night, 4.
:26

that animated gif i posted has burnt an image in my sole forever :shock:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next