Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 12:05

All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
gb 
 Post subject: Re: class limits issues
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010, 03:31 
Has no REAL life! (4896)
[SpA]Howard wrote:
Oh dear...someone hasn't had enough roughage today it seems.

OK - first up the "9 O'clock scalding" is a quote - but that passed you by. Second I meant I'd had enough of the debate, not the thread. Which is what I said. But you can't read. As you are apparently massively retarded. Unlike certain little self-obsessed, narcissistic whores like your good self I'm not in the habit of storming in, declaring my opinion and then posting childish "I am done with this conversation" things like you do before swanning out with what you believe to be your head held high. In fact your head is held high, but only because of the enormous penis on top of it (that means I'm calling you a dickhead. Just thought I'd say. As you need everything spelling out for you, you dribbling buffoon of a child).

Well, I'm all out of spleen and it's "Don't give a fuck O'clock" so off to bed I think. :18
This post made me laugh. But not because the content of it was in any way sharp or witty. Just cause it was so far off the mark, it's laughable.

You can do better than that mate.

pl 
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010, 03:38 
Has no REAL life! (1715)
[SpA]ProtectMyBalls wrote:
I agree with greasy, if you ask politely for a certain class type e.g. we need a medic, normally some one will change and from my experience the other night, 4.
:26

that animated gif i posted has burnt an image in my sole forever :shock:
That doesnt work on snipers, you cant ask them politely to change from 4 to 2 :ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010, 04:53 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
[SpA]Lim-Dul wrote:
[SpA]Howard wrote:
Unlike certain little self-obsessed, narcissistic whores like your good self I'm not in the habit of storming in, declaring my opinion and then posting childish "I am done with this conversation" things
Oh, the irony. IT HURTS! ;-)
Yes, yes: I'm self obsessed because you say I am and you know everything there is to know and have such a gleaming, flawless record of behaving like an adult on this site. The one true genius of the forum has enlightened us once more! I gotta ask: what's it like being your own fan club? (Queue more amazing Lim banter where he uses such inspiring argumentative techniques as "I now you are but what am I?". How about you tell us how you're not angry when posting, as that makes everything you say eleventy times more valid and truthful?. So, so sad.) :ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010, 10:58 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
Bartg wrote:
I agree with greasy, if you ask politely for a certain class type e.g. we need a medic, normally some one will change and from my experience the other night, 4.
:26

that animated gif i posted has burnt an image in my sole forever :shock:
That doesnt work on snipers, you cant ask them politely to change from 4 to 2 :ugly:
Well Bart if Saint DID change the limits to different values it still doesn't stop the fact that sometimes players can be just selfish or moronic; but sometimes its the opposite and we get people adjusting the classes. I normally wont go sniper, if there are 2 already and there are no heavies; even if they do snipe like a wank windmill. :ugly:

But yeah, asking politely is a nice approach, and if people don't respond or are rude then fine. They are clearly ass hats or as greasy said, just wanna have a laugh, which im guilty of too, as sometimes i just want to snipe etc etc

pl 
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010, 12:37 
Has no REAL life! (1715)
FIXED
Quote:
I normally wont go sniper, even if there are 2 already and there are no heavies
:ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010, 12:40 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
Hehe :18

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Oct 2010, 21:57 
FUCK YOU! (320)
Howard, I've noticed something. You seem to lack in the common communication skills you're most likely obtain when in the outside world. Now, I know this may come as a shock, someone you have never spoken to before laying it down in simple black and white to you, but I sincerely think you'd benefit from a good fuck and maybe a good stroll down the park.

Along the way, grab me the paper.

The Sun will do. I fancy looking at some boobies.

ro 
PostPosted: 08 Oct 2010, 22:01 
The Necromancer (4970)
LOL!

Image <- insider joke

de 
PostPosted: 08 Oct 2010, 22:05 
Has no REAL life! (1669)
:5:

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Oct 2010, 22:13 
FUCK YOU! (320)
Lim-Dul, you make me wet.

ro 
PostPosted: 08 Oct 2010, 22:14 
The Necromancer (4970)
Yeah, I drool a lot.

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Oct 2010, 22:18 
FUCK YOU! (320)
You sure do, and always over me. Naughty!

gb 
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2010, 01:59 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
KarlJW wrote:
Howard, I've noticed something. You seem to lack in the common communication skills you're most likely obtain when in the outside world. Now, I know this may come as a shock, someone you have never spoken to before laying it down in simple black and white to you, but I sincerely think you'd benefit from a good fuck and maybe a good stroll down the park.

You know what I've noticed? No one gives a fuck what you think (primes examples of no one being the 2 who posted after you). How about you mind your own fucking business, son, and keep your pathetic internet hard-man act to yourself? How's about that? :18

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2010, 01:38 
FUCK YOU! (320)
[SpA]Howard wrote:
KarlJW wrote:

You know what I've noticed? No one gives a fuck what you think (primes examples of no one being the 2 who posted after you). How about you mind your own fucking business, son, and keep your pathetic internet hard-man act to yourself? How's about that? :18
Pwaaaaaaahahaha! You are one hell of a specimen, I must admit. I mean, you comment on how nobody has posted apart from those 2 people, yet your reply gets . . . wait for it . . ZERO! Apart from mine, of course.
Now, moving on to business. Right, mind my own fucking business? Yeah, well . . . this is the problem. I can't. Once pointed out by certain people that a particular cretin is causing havoc and thinking he/she is on top of the world (forum), I have to act in a way that most others can't, or maybe are unable to. I, however, have the ability to respond on a much higher level than you. Yes. You heard it. Higher. Level.

I go outside.

I see real people.

I party.

My lift doesn't revolve around TFC all day.

I have friends.

I get sex.

I drink.

I take . . . stuff.

But it's OK. We, as a community, love you. We accept you, even though you have many disabilities.

We are one.

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2010, 01:47 
FUCK YOU! (320)
By the way, I am not an Internet hard-man, as you call it. I'm just great. :)

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2010, 01:50 
FUCK YOU! (320)
Howard, my I suggest on half of 100% of the planet . . you give up. You won't beat me. :)

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2010, 02:01 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
So you are far too retarded to work out the edit function once your bipolar "brain" comes to its next thought - nice.

First up - Learn English you fucking retard. Jesus H Fucking Christ can you not read the slurry you post before you hit the submit button? I have things in my fridge smarter than you for crying out loud.

You're "lift" doesn't revolve around Tf2? Seriously? What the living fuck are you on about you childish little retard? Get back on the short bus and continue your "masturbating with your feet" lessons you feculent ass-hole. You are quite possibly the stupidest person posting on this forum now (and that is REALLY fucking saying something) and I refuse to have anything more to do with this level of discourse. Dear fuck you make the MC'ers look good.

As to you having sex? Hysterical. Utterly hysterical. You will, even when you actually reach puberty (in about 5 years time I would estimate) clearly never have a chance and will die a virgin. You have fun now.

Oh, and come at me again and I will fucking end you. You hear me? Have a nice day you chicken-shit ass-licker. :4

pl 
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2010, 03:53 
Has no REAL life! (1715)
Quote:
You are quite possibly the stupidest person posting on this forum
Hey that's me, dont take away my only life achievement :(

nl 
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2010, 08:07 
Community slut (13473)
:5:

de 
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2010, 08:39 
Has no REAL life! (1669)
What did Bart do that you have to drag him into this?!

gb 
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2010, 00:13 
FUCK YOU! (320)
[SpA]Howard wrote:
So you are far too retarded to work out the edit function once your bipolar "brain" comes to its next thought - nice.

First up - Learn English you fucking retard. Jesus H Fucking Christ can you not read the slurry you post before you hit the submit button? I have things in my fridge smarter than you for crying out loud.

You're "lift" doesn't revolve around Tf2? Seriously? What the living fuck are you on about you childish little retard? Get back on the short bus and continue your "masturbating with your feet" lessons you feculent ass-hole. You are quite possibly the stupidest person posting on this forum now (and that is REALLY fucking saying something) and I refuse to have anything more to do with this level of discourse. Dear fuck you make the MC'ers look good.

As to you having sex? Hysterical. Utterly hysterical. You will, even when you actually reach puberty (in about 5 years time I would estimate) clearly never have a chance and will die a virgin. You have fun now.

Oh, and come at me again and I will fucking end you. You hear me? Have a nice day you chicken-shit ass-licker. :4
I have to be honest, you really are are the lowest piece of life that has ever existed. Do you realise what you've just written and who to? My god! You really are some agitated little man that needs to get his cock wet.

You need to stop now. I'm drunk. When I'm sober, you're going to be in for a shock.

Bye for now. By the way, your mother came round last night. Ugly TINY LITTLE DINOSAUR ARMS. Her fanny is crusty.

gb 
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2010, 00:14 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Ah jeez... enough now boys

gb 
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2010, 00:23 
FUCK YOU! (320)
I'm just getting started. If this little mistake of life wants to attempt at trying to get one over me, let him carry on. I am a person, not a social reject. I have a life, I see people. Real people. He doesn't.

Once I have a bit of time I shall respond to his post in the appropriate way. For now, I am currently talking to some lass. Bye for now.

Howard, you might as well die. The world is better off without you. :)

gb 
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2010, 00:26 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Karl you don't even know the guy and vice versa... damn I thought women were bad!

gb 
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2010, 00:42 
FUCK YOU! (320)
[SpA]annarack wrote:
Karl you don't even know the guy and vice versa... damn I thought women were bad!
No, but it makes damn good forum talk! :lol:
If the dosey twat gets that serious, he really needs a bit of pussy!

gb 
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2010, 00:54 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
i cant be arsed to go look for any AMAZING animated gif :(

gb 
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2010, 01:05 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
i cant be arsed to go look for any AMAZING animated gif :(
Get on with it! Lazy git!

gb 
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2010, 01:13 
Has no REAL life! (4896)
Why don't you both shut up?

Neither of you are particularly funny, and when you're stooping to saying how much sex you get over the other one, it's time to call it a day.

Just flat out insulting each other isn't interesting for anybody to see. If I wanna see that crap, I'll go to the pub and watch the knuckle dragger's sling their shit in public.

gb 
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2010, 01:32 
FUCK YOU! (320)
[SpA]DrMcMoist wrote:
Neither of you are particularly funny, and when you're stooping to saying how much sex you get over the other one, it's time to call it a day.

McMoist! My man! I am a wind up merchant. He bites the bait too easily. I really do think he has issues. :lol:

gb 
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2010, 01:39 
Has no REAL life! (4896)
Yeah well, pack it in now eh?

There's nothing wrong with a bit of banter, but that was just descending into a slanging match. Not to mention the fact that what you were saying, wind up or not, was pretty much just flat out insulting the guy.

If you're gonna be a dick to somebody, at least do what everybody else does, and stay on topic.

EDIT: I have to say;
Quote:
Oh, and come at me again and I will fucking end you. You hear me?
This really made me laugh. This is one of those things you say, and then like an hour later you feel like a total prat.

'Ah shit, did I really say that?'

I'd love to make it a quote in my sig, but I'm still looking for some grapes. You can see the bind I'm in.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next