Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 19:52

All times are UTC+02:00

be 
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2010, 15:18 
Geek (885)
Having been part of your minecraft server for over 4 months it's about damn time to make my introduction topic. So here you go! I'm FillerB, still 43/45 years away from retirement, Dutch and miraculously still trusted enough to have the highly conveted, but generally ignored, rank of "Trustee" Veteran on Freebuild. My major "contributions" are several severely outdated, and once again generally ignored, guides to the different aspects of our Freebuild and ofcourse a small part in setting up the empty, empty wiki.

But enough of that. It's not like you guys give a shit about Minecraft anyway :P . Things you guys may, or may not in which case you better stop reading now, want to know:

I have 2 cats. One of them is incredibly fat even though she doesnt really eat a lot, and the other one is the reincarnation of Satan that likes to do nothing better then run to the attic and then scratch the shit out of me when I pull her from under a old couch. Seriously you would think I enjoyed being scratched or something. (Don't get any ideas Pete, that is NOT happening).

Currently working on my second graduation project/internship, after failing the first due to some seriously shitty documentation. So hopefully I do better this time around.

Shoesizes! Both feet fit in a pair of 42-sized (european, thats 8 uk/8.5 us male) sneakers.

I tend to swear a lot. The blame lies, in my opinion, with learning english from bad television. So don't take it personal when I fling insults at your head. Except you. You know who you are.

And that's it for now. If you desperantly want to know more about me, and I cant blame you, just start talking to me on irc/minecraft/msn/whatever. Maybe I'll even answer your questions!

Last edited by FillerB on 17 Dec 2010, 01:27, edited 1 time in total.

gb 
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2010, 15:26 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
At least you are honest :)

Welcome :18 i swear alot too, which i learnt from English TV too :) i blame Ben Elton tbh :?

gb 
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2010, 15:34 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Three fucking cheers for swearing!

gb 
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2010, 15:35 
Has no REAL life! (8841)

be 
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2010, 16:33 
Geek (885)
Oh yeah... I may, or may not, start playing TF2 this saturday. Had the damn thing installed for AGES (due to it being part of the Orange Box) but I never actually got around to playing it. So if you see a noob with the name Filler killing himself with his own weapons/jumping to his death: that's probably me.

gb 
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2010, 16:34 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
FillerB wrote:
Oh yeah... I may, or may not, start playing TF2 this saturday. Had the damn thing installed for AGES (due to it being part of the Orange Box) but I never actually got around to playing it. So if you see a noob with the name Filler killing himself with his own weapons/jumping to his death: that's probably me.
you will fit in puuuurrrfectly!

gb 
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2010, 16:47 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
Quote:
Shoesizes! Both feet fit in a pair of 42-sized (european, thats 8 uk/8.5 us male) sneakers.
whahahaha! you lot are learning :mrgreen:

hello there! i would say 'welcome', but it looks like you've been around for a while. hope that you stick around on the forums some, and maybe even see you on the tf2 servers soon :4

ro 
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2010, 16:52 
Has no REAL life! (3017)
Now that's an awesome introduction. Welcome mate! :5:

se 
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2010, 17:00 
Geek (970)
Hello there!
You actually posted you shoe-size; I like you already :>
Oh, and cats are a plus too :o

Last edited by [SpA]ArchLurker_Chad on 21 Nov 2010, 15:07, edited 1 time in total.

de 
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2010, 17:19 
Doesn't get out much (351)
Hello and welcome :18

gb 
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2010, 17:19 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
hmm, i have to say, it's a relief knowing that there are some cool sounding people in the MC lot. Great post.

gb 
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2010, 17:43 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
I use to think you were sort of normal sane Filler, but yeah :-P

hmm I'd like to give tf2 a go sometime, maybe if I get some spare time over christmas.

gb 
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2010, 18:04 
Nerdish, tbh. (591)
JuncoPartner wrote:

hmm I'd like to give tf2 a go sometime, maybe if I get some spare time over christmas.
I'm now installing it.. Although, it says that its gonna take 8 days.. :roll:

gb 
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2010, 18:35 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Hit_Girl wrote:
JuncoPartner wrote:

Ah the joys of slow internets.

gb 
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2010, 18:43 
Nerdish, tbh. (591)
[SpA]gibboss28 wrote:
Hit_Girl wrote:
Ah the joys of slow internets.
It was my fault.. I was installing the WHOLE orange box.. Cancelled everything except TF2, I should be playing in around 5 hours time!

gb 
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2010, 18:58 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
cool stuff...I actually may load up TF2 for the first time in ages, haven't really been playing any games recently, :?

gb 
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2010, 20:30 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
Hi fillerbro

nl 
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2010, 20:42 
Geek (885)
JuncoPartner wrote:
Sorry to dissapoint your Junco but...
(Warning contains minecraft)

ro 
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2010, 20:45 
Has no REAL life! (3017)
FillerB wrote:
(Warning contains minecraft)
:demm:

us 
PostPosted: 20 Nov 2010, 02:24 
Has no REAL life! (1295)
hey filler! wanna go play minecraft?!?!?! we can build a house!!!!! :ugly:

Im going to download tf2 over christmas i do believe. That, and counterstrike source :mrgreen: havent played that game in forever

au 
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2010, 10:41 
Has no REAL life! (1662)
Well I'd certainly like to join in on the swearing!

nl 
PostPosted: 17 Dec 2010, 01:28 
Geek (885)
Updated start post for accuracy :P Don't want to give people the wrong message now do we?

us 
PostPosted: 18 Dec 2010, 18:50 
Crap at posting (38)
FillerB wrote:
lol, i wear size 12 and im only 5'10''
of course size 12 in us