Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 03:28

All times are UTC+02:00

us 
PostPosted: 23 Nov 2010, 16:19 
Has no REAL life! (1295)
Ok so ive been here for a while and thought it wouldnt hurt to apply so you guys can get too know me a BIT more. Currently the only game i play on your servers is Minecraft (i know right :|) I am, however, a Supop on both The Freebuild server and the Survival Multiplayer server. Ive been around since late June early July. I'm not sure when i made a forum account though.

Ok, well, my name is Jacob Martin, Jake preferably :P I am American (watch out Mcmoist) and am a measly 15 years old. I understand the rules here and the rules about becoming a member so I honestly dont expect that for the time being, but thats ok! This is mostly for future reference :D. I've heard im supposed to write as much shit about myself as i can on these so here goes. I play the piano(not very good at the moment but improving). I play soccer for my school, and in a local soccer organization almost year round. I am a big fan of chess! I play many many video games, as they are, sadly, my life. Currently, I have a girlfriend whom I love dearly, and we've been off and on for a few years now. Lets see what else, what else. Oh! I'm going to buy TF2 here as soon as possible and get to playing with you guys on another game besides Minecraft :P I got into it a few years ago. (like 1 or 2) but since then haven't played it very often. Ah, here is where i might go wrong. I dont have mumble. :cry: I have no Microphone. I COULD install it if that would make you happier though :mrgreen:

Extra: My gonads are simply humongous and I have a shoe size of 11-11 1/2 (American sizes of course) I'm not sure what that would be in any other country but you can figure that out yourself with a shoe size converter, which I'm possitive you all have! Thank you SpA, and good day! :5:

cl 
PostPosted: 23 Nov 2010, 20:47 
Has no REAL life! (1308)
Is your GF hot?

Also, good luck with your app.

us 
PostPosted: 23 Nov 2010, 23:49 
Has no REAL life! (1295)
Thanks, i think i did something wrong though because NO ONE is posting :( And yes, i believe she is. Shes a bit short though, only 5' in comparison to my 6' XD Shes asian >.<

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 00:02 
Has no REAL life! (1234)
Good luck Doc. :)

Also when you buy TF2 let me know. ^^

us 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 01:43 
Has no REAL life! (1295)
Thanks! im anxious to see if i still like the demoman and engineer as much as i used to :mrgreen:

cl 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 02:15 
Has no REAL life! (1308)
Dude, we could eventually make an SpA MC TF2 higlander team! :P See, we have a medic, a scout, a sniper, and now an engi/demo... We also have Brewe, but I haven't seen how good he is, nor what class he prefers.

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 02:16 
Nerdish, tbh. (591)
PetePorty wrote:
Dude, we could eventually make an SpA MC TF2 higlander team! :P See, we have a medic, a scout, a sniper, and now an engi/demo... We also have Brewe, but I haven't seen how good he is, nor what class he prefers.
Brewe just sucks at TF2 bless him. :mrgreen:

cl 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 02:20 
Has no REAL life! (1308)
Hit_Girl wrote:
PetePorty wrote:
Brewe just sucks at TF2 bless him. :mrgreen:

I assumed, but yeah, he can still get better, and eventually specialize in 1 class so we can make a highlander team to fight balsee. :P

us 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 02:36 
Has no REAL life! (1295)
wait what are your guys' preferences when it comes to classes? whos the medic, whos the sniper, and whos the scout? :o

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 02:52 
Nerdish, tbh. (591)
SomethingAmazing wrote:
wait what are your guys' preferences when it comes to classes? whos the medic, whos the sniper, and whos the scout? :o
I'm the medic/engi.

us 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 04:27 
Has no REAL life! (1295)
ah, this may seem sexist but it always seems to be the women who are the healers in games. :ugly: Medic in tf2,and in WoW the healers were almost ALWAYS women. Maybe its just my gaming experience.

us 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 04:34 
Secret Kitchen Princess (1256)
You guys should add me on steam.

se 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 08:55 
Geek (690)
Well halo thar

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 10:56 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
:ugly: Don't we all do that?

Good luck

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 11:51 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
[SpA]Minimoose! wrote:
:ugly: Don't we all do that?

Good luck
im just getting the final shot of boogie nights, but moose instead of Walberg ^^

us 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 15:02 
Has no REAL life! (1295)
yeah tores, i dont do that. ha. ha. ha...

se 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 18:39 
Geek (690)
I do. All day, every day.

cl 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 21:32 
Has no REAL life! (1308)
I'm the scout BTW. Also, Katie isn't exactly the healing type of medic, she's a damn offensive medic who kills everyone. At soon as she masters the ability of pressing 'q' and healing everyone fast, plus learning how to uber efficiently, she'll be a killing/healing machine.

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 21:33 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
PetePorty wrote:
I'm the scout BTW. Also, Katie isn't exactly the healing type of medic, she's a damn offensive medic who kills everyone. At soon as she masters the ability of pressing 'q' and healing everyone fast, plus learning how to uber efficiently, she'll be a killing/healing machine.
how the hell can you be useful pete with 200 ping? scouts are meant to move quickly ^^

cl 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 22:13 
Has no REAL life! (1308)
Well, that's exactly why I stopped playing on SpA for about a week, played on servers with better ping, and also played on ones with easier players, and sincerely, I think I got really better. Also, having a shortstop helped a lot.

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 22:15 
Nerdish, tbh. (591)
PetePorty wrote:
I know how to uber people & heal.
But, they do my head in; thus being the reason I ignore them. :)

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 22:18 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
PetePorty wrote:
Well, that's exactly why I stopped playing on SpA for about a week, played on servers with better ping, and also played on ones with easier players, and sincerely, I think I got really better. Also, having a shortstop helped a lot.
jeez pete, with each post you make, you fail more, you got better playing against nubs... and with the shortstop...

:|

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 22:21 
Nerdish, tbh. (591)
On that note, does anyone have a 'wrangler' I can trade for something really useful 'Purple paint!' :ugly:

cl 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 22:24 
Has no REAL life! (1308)
I think I can give you a spare Wrangler.

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 22:26 
Has no REAL life! (8841)

cl 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010, 22:29 
Has no REAL life! (1308)
Balls, please go masturbate until the flesh on your penis gets on fire, and then come back. Preferably relaxed too.

us 
PostPosted: 25 Nov 2010, 05:08 
Has no REAL life! (1295)
actually happened one time...not funny at ALL

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Nov 2010, 07:33 
Has no REAL life! (4896)
PetePorty wrote:
Balls, please go masturbate until the flesh on your penis gets on fire, and then come back. Preferably relaxed too.
Yeah, cause nothing relaxes you like a raging crotch inferno.

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Nov 2010, 11:25 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
[SpA]DrMcMoist wrote:
PetePorty wrote:
Yeah, cause nothing relaxes you like a raging crotch inferno.
I think I will relax when the douchery levels around here decline....

au 
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2010, 10:38 
Has no REAL life! (1662)
I also play the piano!

And now that point is made, please go back to discussing penis flesh.