Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 17:48

All times are UTC+02:00

us 
 Post subject: GhostUnitVII
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 16:07 
Hmm, maybe not Illiterate (18)
ill keep this short, quick, and accurate as I can. I like getting to the point.

NAME: you will not know my real name... My online Name is GHOSTUNITVII

Is a member of a Clan: Yes; EasyCompany or =]EC[= so i guess my tags would be =]SPA:EC[= (if accepted into the community.)

reason of wanting to join?: want to become a admin on the SpA Minecraft server and look towards to adding more buildings, art and things that are complex to it.

Previous experience: was a GM of a game, cannot go into details for that it will violate the NDA (an contract.) is a Admin of the EC server, and in Cisco CCNA 1-4 (completed) CCNAS (in progress)

I look forward to your response shortly. have a nice day.

gb 
 Post subject: Re: GhostUnitVII
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 16:17 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
Hello and welcome.

I have to see im not a fan of people using Easy Company as a clan tag, i have alot of respect for the paratroopers in easy company, not only because of their dramatisation in one of the best shows ever created but the fact that the REAL people actually had to live through hell on earth and to this day never forget it.

be 
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 16:17 
Geek (885)
Oh how I would love to read the internal "discussion" on this one.

de 
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 16:21 
Has no REAL life! (3230)
FillerB wrote:
Oh how I would love to read the internal "discussion" on this one.
What discussion? It takes A LOT more than only creating a "Join [SpA]" thread to be even considered.
And being around since Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:54 pm, giving little information about yourself and the fact that you are in a community/clan already isnt really helpful as well.

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 16:22 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
and the EC tag is disrespectful imo.

us 
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 16:35 
i mean no disrespect, and i don't want to disrespect easycompany either, i like SPA a lot really, if you saw any disrespect in anything I'm sorry for that i didn't mean it. I show respect to SPA AND EC. Yes I know that the people of the real Easy company are put though hell everyday in real life but doesn't mean we are those people and we do respect them as well. EasyCompany is the name of the current clan I am in for a group of soldiers, besides i thought there was a difference between a "community" and a "clan".

PS. if any of this sounds hostile my apologies its just late and im tired, but for some one to say disrespecting either EC or SPA has a lot of nerve.

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 16:37 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
Yes SpA is a community and not a competitive clan.

Sorry if that came off as biting your head off, are you saying everyone in your clan are RL soldiers?

us 
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 16:40 
[SpA]ProtectMyBalls wrote:
Yes SpA is a community and not a competitive clan.

Sorry if that came off as biting your head off, are you saying everyone in your clan are RL soldiers?

Negative, they are friends of mine not soldiers. Unless you consider fighting in battlefield 2142 and BFBC2 everyday is being a soldier :P

although... there was a recent recruit that was 48... on EC he might be a retired soldier...

However I'm very defensive of EC sorry for barking at ya.

de 
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 16:43 
Has no REAL life! (3230)
I dont quite get why u want to become a [SpA] tbh. So u dont have to go through all that promotion stuff? :P
Btw, care to explaing what GM (game moderator?) is or NDA?
Apart from that MOAR information is always a plus and patience, patience and once again patience.
Atm there are not many people being recruited from the whole MC world, 3 so far or 4, so yeah .... patience.
:18

us 
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 16:50 
[SpA]SonnyBlack wrote:
I dont quite get why u want to become a [SpA] tbh. So u dont have to go through all that promotion stuff? :P
Btw, care to explaing what GM (game moderator?) is or NDA?
Apart from that MOAR information is always a plus and patience, patience and once again patience.
:18

why i want to become a SPA? well ya all seem like a very creative, open, and friendly bunch. Why not join? as for being a GM in a game, I was a mid range GM (Game Master) in training but had skills the game I was GM of was Pirate Galaxy the NDA is the agreement I signed to not tell anyone even friends of who the GM's are in that game, the command console or how its used, and upcoming events and stuff. The game was both Web and Client based like Minecraft. However I have retired from it due to college, being a GM requires at least 2-4 hours a day and that's my homework, and online test.

I guess keeping it short and simple has make it hard for anyone to understand what I'm really trying to say. my apologies.

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 16:56 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
Negative, they are friends of mine not soldiers. Unless you consider fighting in battlefield 2142 and BFBC2 everyday is being a soldier :P

although... there was a recent recruit that was 48... on EC he might be a retired soldier...

However I'm very defensive of EC sorry for barking at ya.

no i dont. but im very defensive of EC too.

us 
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 17:04 
I just noticed... =]SPA:EC[= spells out space.... (random) O -o

Anyways yeah people in EC are like my bros, but they are Very... very Private. not as open as SpA.

cl 
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 17:09 
Has no REAL life! (1308)
No, it says spaec....

us 
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 17:11 
PetePorty wrote:
No, it says spaec....

ok im really tired if i messed that up lol.. sorry

im going to bed... night

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 17:27 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
GhostUnitVII wrote:

Anyways yeah people in EC are like my bros, but they are Very... very Private. not as open as SpA.
are you from the USA? :ugly:

cl 
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 17:58 
Has no REAL life! (1308)
GhostUnitVII wrote:

Wow, that was mean Balls.

de 
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 18:02 
Has no REAL life! (3230)
PetePorty wrote:

Wow, that was mean Balls.
Theres a lot indicating that he is tho.
EasyCompany, bros, time difference, ...

cl 
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 20:24 
Has no REAL life! (1308)
Yet you don't go to a fat person and tell them "you're fat" or to a mentally retarded person and tell them they're retarded, it's mean.

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 20:31 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
g g g g-uuuunnnniiitttt

de 
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 21:06 
Has no REAL life! (3230)
PetePorty wrote:
Yet you don't go to a fat person and tell them "you're fat" or to a mentally retarded person and tell them they're retarded, it's mean.
Its also mean talking about fat people in connection to the USA. Or randomly trolling is also pretty mean, no wait, that's idiotic.

cl 
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 21:10 
Has no REAL life! (1308)
[SpA]SonnyBlack wrote:
PetePorty wrote:
Its also mean talking about fat people in connection to the USA. Or randomly trolling is also pretty mean, no wait, that's idiotic.
100% agreed.

se 
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 21:11 
Has no REAL life! (1120)
Easy Company, eh. Didn't the SpA logo used to be comprised of the winged dagger with "who dares wins" shamelessly replaced by "SpecialAttack"?
[SpA]Minimoose! wrote:
g g g g-uuuunnnniiitttt
whilst wandering about campus the other day I noitced how there's actually a lecture hall or sth called G-UNIT (buildings are labeled A-G, no idea about the all-capitalised UNIT part). i lol'd. :ugly:

us 
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2010, 05:22 
Has no REAL life! (1295)
Quote:
Yes I know that the people of the real Easy company are put though hell everyday in real life but doesn't mean we are those people and we do respect them as well.
Do you know what the Easy Company is? They arent a company today really. Im almost possitive they were from World War II....

gb 
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2010, 15:13 
Has no REAL life! (4896)
Computer says no.

gb 
PostPosted: 12 Dec 2010, 14:44 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
SomethingAmazing wrote:
Do you know what the Easy Company is? They arent a company today really. Im almost possitive they were from World War II....
Keep your mouth shut if you are going to say Something Stupid.

us 
PostPosted: 12 Dec 2010, 21:01 
Has no REAL life! (1295)
Thats what i get for not checking first :mrgreen: However i just checked, and regarding my quote, what did I say that was incorrect? :P

gb 
PostPosted: 12 Dec 2010, 21:13 
Has no REAL life! (4896)
You really do sound like an incredibly dull human being.

gb 
PostPosted: 12 Dec 2010, 21:23 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
SomethingAmazing wrote:
Thats what i get for not checking first :mrgreen: However i just checked, and regarding my quote, what did I say that was incorrect? :P
Not incorrect just incredibly dim.

us 
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2010, 13:52 
Its funny how people respond to a mistake, we are all human, we make mistakes, and get use to that fact. Most people out there do not have the guts to emit that they have made a mistake or an critical error. By the way, don't ask me a stupid question about "do you know what Easy Company is?" yes I do, I aced my history exam on WWII. Now that your all assuming that I'm an "incredibly dull person" I will decline this post for that this community seems to be more like a closed community. To get to know some one, you have to spend time with them on the games man or in person (and forget it because that's like the last thing ill do).

As for my views Towards SpA, its an awesome group ill say, but it seems that some are just inconsiderate bunch.

keep cool out there.

Ghost. :18

nl 
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2010, 13:54 
Community slut (13473)
GhostUnitVII wrote:
Its funny how people respond to a mistake, we are all human, we make mistakes, and get use to that fact. Most people out there do not have the guts to emit that they have made a mistake or an critical error. By the way, don't ask me a stupid question about "do you know what Easy Company is?" yes I do, I aced my history exam on WWII. Now that your all assuming that I'm an "incredibly dull person" I will decline this post for that this community seems to be more like a closed community. To get to know some one, you have to spend time with them on the games man or in person (and forget it because that's like the last thing ill do).

As for my views Towards SpA, its an awesome group ill say, but it seems that some are just inconsiderate bunch.

keep cool out there.

Ghost. :18
Touche