Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 10:15

All times are UTC+02:00

au 
 Post subject: No fear, Ivan is here!
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2011, 03:58 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
'Ello everybawdy. I've decided to hop onto these forums and become less of a bloodsucking leech and more of an actual member in this community. I've been here, what, three days? I'm member in rank on Minecraft, thirteen years of age (Don't take that as showing signs of a weak intelligence. Underestimation due to age is plaguing and prejudicial in the extreme, from my POV that is.) and very much enjoy, well, doing shit that I enjoy. My general philosophy is: "Time I enjoy wasting is not wasted at all", and I'm an opinionated, judgemental fellow who can be open-minded when he actually bothers.

And so here I am. And so today marks the start of a bit of posting. (Posting by me, that is. That sentence had a lot of room for interpretation.)

edit: And I'm a grammar nazi.

us 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2011, 04:22 
Hmm, maybe not Illiterate (19)
Ivanosauros wrote:
And I'm a grammar nazi.

A grammar nazi that uses "and" as a starter for a sentence...

au 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2011, 04:24 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
It was used to emphasize the point, and is generally accepted by the grammar nazi community.

Do not speak of that which you do not understand.

us 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2011, 04:38 
Has no REAL life! (1295)
I agree 100% with Hafnium. I don't know about anyone else, but to me it seems as if you're trying to compensate for your young age by using "fancy" talk. :P I'm young too, it doesn't matter much here, really.

Hello all the same :mrgreen:

gb 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2011, 09:39 
Nerdish, tbh. (591)
SomethingAmazing wrote:
I agree 100% with Hafnium. I don't know about anyone else, but to me it seems as if you're trying to compensate for your young age by using "fancy" talk. :P I'm young too, it doesn't matter much here, really.

You have to shun everyone on their intro. :53

@topic Welcome to the community!

au 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2011, 09:45 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
I am not simply compensating for my age, though you may believe differently. I speak in a manner which fluctuates depending on my mood. Sometimes I'm half incoherent, at others I sound like a physicist.

And thanks for the welcome, hitgirl.

de 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2011, 10:04 
Geek (856)
SomethingAmazing wrote:
I'm young too, it doesn't matter much here, really.
In many cases it thankfully does.

gb 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2011, 10:49 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
SomethingAmazing wrote:

When you say "fancy talk", do you mean, he uses words that are non monosyllabic? :lol:

Did you mean Amavelorn, or did Haf say something off the thread?

---

Hello Ivanosauros! Welcome to the Special Attack community :5: People call me Ballsie for short because my actual alias sounds weird when people used to address me. UP TOP! :5:

us 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2011, 16:04 
Secret Kitchen Princess (1256)
We are all humbled by the immensity of your vocabulary. :demm:

Nah, I think I typed like that when I was 13 as well. Unfortunately, being a member of our Minecraft community will be taken as a sign of weak intelligence by some around here, no matter how old you are.

Welcome!

PS: Stick to black font, or I may have to hurt you.

@balls: http://forum.specialattack.net/viewtopi ... 49#p144549

gb 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2011, 16:41 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
I type bad, but I'm 18 so that's coo'

gb 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2011, 16:48 
Nerdish, tbh. (591)
[SpA]Minimoose! wrote:
i thnk its generally bout ppl who speak lyk ths bcuz of laziness

gb 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2011, 16:52 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Welcome and all that jazz

But I have to ask this, your 13...what exactly are you opinionated and judgemental about?

This isn't a dig at your age, this is me being confused as fuck about how quickly people grow up

gb 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2011, 17:55 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
Hit_Girl wrote:
[SpA]Minimoose! wrote:
i thnk its generally bout ppl who speak lyk ths bcuz of laziness
what? :ugly: can i buy you a vowel?

gb 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2011, 17:59 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
I'm not even opinionated now. Judgemental is nothing to be proud of :P

gb 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2011, 18:15 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
[SpA]Minimoose! wrote:
I'm not even opinionated now. Judgemental is nothing to be proud of :P
how many more years are you gonna keep peddling that you are 18? :mrgreen:

gb 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2011, 18:31 
Has no REAL life! (5288)

Forever!

I suppose I could be opinionated about student fee's increasing?

gb 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2011, 19:01 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Why is it that mostly all minecrafters have to use coloured font!? What is it with coloured font???? Is it because it's there and so you have to use it? Is it because it looks like building blocks at the side of the screen and you just can't help yourself?

On another note, Hi Ivanosauros.

gb 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2011, 19:29 
Nerdish, tbh. (591)
[SpA]annarack wrote:
Why is it that mostly all minecrafters have to use coloured font!? What is it with coloured font???? Is it because it's there and so you have to use it? Is it because it looks like building blocks at the side of the screen and you just can't help yourself?

Because its pretty! DUH!

gb 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2011, 19:36 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Thats just horrible :(

gb 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2011, 20:35 
Has no REAL life! (2026)
hey welcome to the community!

gb 
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2011, 02:29 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Hit_Girl wrote:
[SpA]annarack wrote:

Because its pretty! DUH!
Yeah, that doesn't quite answer my question does it? Although I think Gibboss is probably on the right track.

au 
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2011, 04:55 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
I like blue font. That's about the only reason I used it, and I don't often use it anywhere other than OP's. As for what I'm opinionated towards, Gibboss, it's just about everything I hear about. I have strong ideas about society and its intense amount of bullshit, the world in general, specific parts of human culture. Just to name a few. I'm judgemental in a sense that I base an "actions speak louder than words" mentality on a small group of people, generally extremists, and tie that idea to the whole organization. Take christianity, for example. Most of them are open-minded, law-abiding good people, but I always end up tying the words of that raving lunatic of a pastor in texas who wanted to burn the Qu'ran to the whole group.

Of course, this applies to not only large religious organizations, but everything and everyone I meet. I am judgemental in that sense. My opinions are jagged and I stick by them. I'm a person who does not like to be wrong, and hates it when I get proven to be such.

I'm stubborn, sometimes rude and ignorant. I don't always take into account the ideals of others in the world, and often don't take into account that which I do not hear is often just as important as that which jumps out at me.

And once again, guys, thanks for the warm welcome.

As for all of you people thinking I'm attempting to simply compensate for my age, I am not. Maybe I'm a tad different to the usual 13 year old douchebag who likes to go and graffiti buildings to increase their ego, or maybe I myself just have a large ego which I express differently. But I'm making no conscious effort to change the way in which I speak.

us 
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2011, 06:45 
Hey, we already have one pet 13-year-old 'crafter, so no worries. :P

Do you have any hobbies besides Minecraft and being opinionated?

gb 
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2011, 08:34 
Has no REAL life! (4896)
You don't have to sell yourself to me, 'Saurus. Everyone knows your Gotham's White Knight.

Seriously though, don't jump around the forum exclaiming to all that you are unique and that you are jagged and opinionated. I hate to shit on your chips here, but that's pretty much standard behaviour for early teens, and it's fairly annoying when it gets pedalled over and over. And those 'qualities' you described could pretty much describe most of the people on this forum. If you aren't opinionated and aren't a little rude and ignorant sometimes, then you really wouldn't belong here.

What you do lack however, is experience, so if you choose to lock horns with anybody around here, you should just keep that in mind. Big words won't save you then. :P

Last edited by DrMcMoist on 31 Jan 2011, 17:32, edited 1 time in total.

us 
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2011, 20:58 
Moist is a VERY attractive velociraptor. You would do well to listen to him.

au 
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2011, 00:19 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
[SpA]Hafnium wrote:
Hey, we already have one pet 13-year-old 'crafter, so no worries. :P

Do you have any hobbies besides Minecraft and being opinionated?
Why yes I do. I spend a lot of time on sports, mainly mountain biking and swimming, and I go out with friends now and then. Then there's school. Study is an asshat like that, what with me starting a new year on Tuesday. Wunderrbarr, ninth grade :/

And the phrase "pet 13-year-old 'crafter" sounds like you have a slave in a dungeon somewhere, and like you're sparing me of the torture...

*curls reflexively into the fetal position*
[SpA]Hafnium wrote:
Moist is a VERY attractive velociraptor. You would do well to listen to him.
Sounds like one smoking hot dinosaur.

nl 
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2011, 10:18 
Has no REAL life! (1620)
Ivanosauros wrote:
And the phrase "pet 13-year-old 'crafter" sounds like you have a slave in a dungeon somewhere, and like you're sparing me of the torture...

*curls reflexively into the fetal position*
I keep the underage slaves round here, I'd tell you to assume the position... but you already did. How obliging.

:18

au 
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2011, 11:00 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
[SpA]cardboard wrote:
I keep the underage slaves round here, I'd tell you to assume the position... but you already did. How obliging.

:18
I'll take that as a compliment. Hello to you too.

gb 
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2011, 12:42 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
I know you hate to be wrong but... it's Qur'an... your apostrophe was in the wrong place :mrgreen:

When i was 13 i was still playing with lego, and just learning the wonders of masturbation... i do miss lego... :(

8)

au 
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2011, 00:08 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
[SpA]ProtectMyBalls wrote:
I know you hate to be wrong but... it's Qur'an... your apostrophe was in the wrong place :mrgreen:

Damnit! /wrists